Luke Freeman rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
    brilliant response to 'freeman is not for sale' statement.... he's just trying to start a bidding war, there's a fire sale going on etc.

maybe, he isn't for sale unless an attractive bid comes in.
    Exactly the right approach as well.

I don't think any of us are naive enough to think that we wouldn't sell Freeman if big money came in. What's important is making sure we only let him go if the deal is good for the club!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      £3m for arguably our best player is a FCKING JOKE

Even James McClean who has been sh*t for years went for £5m....
      Absolutely no comparison. Seasoned Premier League and International player against a player that's never played a minute in the top flight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Exactly the right approach as well.

I don't think any of us are naive enough to think that we wouldn't sell Freeman if big money came in. What's important is making sure we only let him go if the deal is good for the club!
        Mucker any deal will be a good deal they aren't going to make a bad deal for the club , yes other clubs will get better deals for comparable players ie Brentford will sell Ryan woods for a better price than we could get for any of our players tho he's not any better than the likes of Freeman or Luongo ect , we still have a lot of catching up to the likes of Brentford as have many championship clubs

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Absolutely no comparison. Seasoned Premier League and International player against a player that's never played a minute in the top flight.
          That is a very strange mindset mate. Plenty of decent players haven't played top flight football and that shouldn't make them dirt cheap because of it. He is worth over 6m because he is a very good player that shines WK in WK out. If your thinking was true then Titus bramble was worth a fortune back in the day because he was a top flight player yet was utter sh it. Again strange thinking on your behalf of how you value a player
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

That is a very strange mindset mate. Plenty of decent players haven't played top flight football and that shouldn't make them dirt cheap because of it. He is worth over 6m because he is a very good player that shines WK in WK out. If your thinking was true then Titus bramble was worth a fortune back in the day because he was a top flight player yet was utter sh it. Again strange thinking on your behalf of how you value a player
            182 Premier League appearances and you want to compare him with Luke Freeman?

375 Premier League appearances for Titus Bramble will also tell me you haven't a fcking scooby about the game! Not my kind of player but wake up Greg

Comment

• OK well done dazzer. Just missing a boom to add to your wonderful reply.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We'll see how he compares in the Championship won't we.

By the way, Conor Washington is an International - does that mean he is better than somone who is not ?

Comment

We'll see how he compares in the Championship won't we.

By the way, Conor Washington is an International - does that mean he is better than somone who is not ?
                  How many Premier League games has Washington played please?

look forward to your reply.

Comment

look forward to your reply.
                    None and probably never will do.

Who would you have out of Rob Green (with considerable PL and International experience) and Smithies ?

Comment

What's astonishing is how many games he's played in the championship.

If you put a gun to my head and said you've got to play him, I wouldn't stick him up top. He could be an ATM sub, use his energy to get us up the park and then FFS lay it off. He's obviously not a striker at this level, and he aint going anywhere. So someone needs to think about how we could use him if push came to shove.

Giving him the 9 jersey sent out a few wrong signals....

Comment

• If he doesn't start scoring i can see him being possibly used as a winger.

Comment

Who would you have out of Rob Green (with considerable PL and International experience) and Smithies ?
                          Game, set and match

Comment

Not sure what that has to do with Luke Freeman and James McLean? Strange

Oh and I'd take the Rob Green, England International that we signed before ruining his confidence by signing a 100k a week Brazilian keeper.

Comment

Not sure what that has to do with Luke Freeman and James McLean? Strange

Oh and I'd take the Rob Green, England International that we signed before ruining his confidence by signing a 100k a week Brazilian keeper.
                              I don't see his comparison as a strange one tbh. I think he's making the point that you look at a players current form/ability rather than using career stats to compare them.

I'm sure Freeman would've had a look in at international level if he were Irish like McLean. They aren't exactly blessed with great talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                                If he doesn't start scoring i can see him being possibly used as a winger.
                                Wing back?

Oh no, sorry, that was last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X