No announcement yet.

Luke Freeman rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficult one Freeman. Good technical player. However we obviously need the money and have young attack minded players coming through.

If we sold but brought in a couple of defenders for our rather bare looking rear could live with it.

Comment

• Would trade him as long as McClaren can re invest in the first team

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Would trade him as long as McClaren can re invest in the first team
        Not much chance of that with 3 hours to go

Comment

• I know knocker. This reminds me of Glasgow Rangers a few years ago where they sold players on deadline day and had no time to replace. Looks like the financial side is a lot worse than we think.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind him going as long as we got 8-10 million for him that we could use to by 2 or 3 good quality replacements. That clearly ain't gonna happen now so definitely shouldn't be letting him go this late. Still gonna give the board the benefit of the doubt, for now

Comment

Sky reporting Boro coming back in for Freeman.
              Was just about to put that lol. But what if Freeman doesn't want to move up there, i mean lets be honest it is a sh1thole lol

Comment

• Indeed Jeff but they will be there abouts at the end of the season so that could sway it?

Comment

Indeed Jeff but they will be there abouts at the end of the season so that could sway it?
                  Could do. We'll just have to wait and see how the next 3 hours go

Comment

• All we can do. Real shame that we find ourself shitting whether our players stay or go!

Comment

• If the club sold freeman for 8-10 mill to a team like Middlesborough then I would understand it. The thought of selling him to a direct rival at 4 million is what we want to avoid.

Comment

• If they get that sort of money rhen look at top quality loanees from premier league clubs once their squads have been announced.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Was just about to put that lol. But what if Freeman doesn't want to move up there, i mean lets be honest it is a sh1thole lol
                          I thought that but must be some lovely places nearby because they've had some absolutely fantastic players sign for that club over the years.

Comment

• Pay good wages Jimmy. Goid chairman that Gibson.

Comment

I know knocker. This reminds me of Glasgow Rangers a few years ago where they sold players on deadline day and had no time to replace. Looks like the financial side is a lot worse than we think.
                              Let’s hope that’s not the case. On the financial side I think we are being really prudent with the way we go about our business after the FFP outcome so as to not p155 off the F.L.

Comment

Pay good wages Jimmy. Goid chairman that Gibson.
                                Agree mate. Can see a v late deal going through

Comment

Working...
                                X