Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

They didn't report it, we did.

the club moved quickly to get that paperwork off social media the second it was leaked. Hence the posts on here were taken down as soon as they were posted!
    Tarbie,

I think what he is saying is dumb, is that the owners need to find £21.97 million pounds to convert outstanding loans into equity.

The fact obviously, is that they won’t need to find a penny to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

...."the club's owners must also find £21.97m to convert outstanding loans to shareholders into equity"..

What a dumb thing to report. Clearly shows they don't understand the situation.
      ...and the reason i don't think this is anything more than space-filler/clickbait from the standard.

Comment

• It's only paper talk about the fee. We have no idea if the fee will be bigger than that Could just be a crap journo saying it.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Tarbie,

I think what he is saying is dumb, is that the owners need to find £21.97 million pounds to convert outstanding loans into equity.

The fact obviously, is that they won’t need to find a penny to do that.
          Thanks Brighton, That's exactly what I was referring to.

(i.e. the suggestion that
          the owners have to pay £21.97m to the club
          to pay for the £21.97m the club already owes them
          to be converted into £21.97m of shares
          to be issued to them.)

But let's not go into that.

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post

...and the reason i don't think this is anything more than space-filler/clickbait from the standard.
            I agree. Hence my comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
              3 million lol what a joke. Losing 2 of our best players for a combined 6 million in today’s market is pathetic.
              This. It makes no f acking sense. Don't buy, sure, but don't overload either. At basement prices. Freeman's a unpolished gem. Not far off the finished article. Hardworking, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Joke of a club if he does go for such a small amount. Scratch that, we're probably well past being a joke.
                This. I'll be fuming. Get shot of Cousins if you have to sell something.

Comment

• There is something not right at Loftus Road right now as makes no sense to say We do not need to sell and then in the next breath look to punt someone for at least 50% of what the market value is. If Freeman was a Brentford player they would get 8 to 9 million as shown by rhe fee they got for Jota last year.

Comment

• Funny how he goes from 'the greedy basket who won't pass the ball' to Gerry Francis Mark 2 after just a couple of lines dreamt up by a journalist trying to fill newspaper space.

Comment

• I am.questioning the board and their valuation and stratergy not bumming Freeman to being the next big thing. He is greedy and can be a bit of a show pony with rhe step overs but he did assist a lot of goals last season so based on that is worth a bit more than 3 to 4 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        I am.questioning the board and their valuation and stratergy not bumming Freeman

Comment

• Why is everyone reacting like this is cast iron happening. Slagging the club off before anything’s even happened? It could just be paper talk or people trying to put 2 and 2 together. Any excuse to #### the club off. It’s actually getting a bit ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                            Funny how he goes from 'the greedy basket who won't pass the ball' to Gerry Francis Mark 2 after just a couple of lines dreamt up by a journalist trying to fill newspaper space.
                            Very funny Davie, isn’t it?

Just waiting to see 77 in full meltdown mode when Cousins attracts interest from Millwall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                              Why is everyone reacting like this is cast iron happening. Slagging the club off before anything’s even happened? It could just be paper talk or people trying to put 2 and 2 together. Any excuse to #### the club off. It’s actually getting a bit ridiculous
                              This. Let’s met things happen before going to town on club

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                                Why is everyone reacting like this is cast iron happening. Slagging the club off before anything’s even happened? It could just be paper talk or people trying to put 2 and 2 together. Any excuse to #### the club off. It’s actually getting a bit ridiculous
                                My thoughts exactly as per my post a little earlier. How the hell does a journalist know how much we value our players. Did he actually meet the club and get a quote. No. UNLESS Freeman had a release clause for the price quoted its all hearsay. Personally if i was Les or anyone on the board and any club offered £3m for Freeman I'd laugh in their faces and tell em to come back when they were serious. Easy worth £8m+ in todays market with all the other players going for similar or more.

Comment

Working...
                                X