Luke Freeman rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
    uh-oh... (if this is true - i don't think it is personally....)

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a3900521.html
    Agree about the tradition, but we are taking about selling one player a season and for what was then a big fee.
    £3m is peanuts and is what Washington cost.

Ferdinand or whoever is valuing the players needs to open their eyes and see what other clubs are asking for their star players. Here are just some examples,Reid £10m, Maddison £20m Waghorn £8m.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

Fair enough, you've found one example but Barcelona didn't need to offer more did they? And if the player had decided that he'd rather go to Roma (not likely in this case), then the higher bid wouldn't have mattered anyway.

My point is that once the club has received an offer that they deem acceptable and they accept it, there is absolutely reason (that I can see) for a bidding war. I'm probably missing something though. As usual.
      But if they know that other clubs are interested why not up the price? There are no rules in place to stop that. As long as it isn't a release clause then up the price if the club is intent on being a selling club. That's what a good business would do for a short term gain.

Comment

• 3mil is another two years of the fine being paid off.

He really should be sold for nearer 6mil though.

The dof is still learning on the job by the looks of things
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• For what it's worth, some bod on facebook claims we have agreed a fee of 3.5mil with Sheffield utd.

15% sell on fee goes to Bristol City.

Pinch of salt at the moment though so wait and see

Comment

• 3 million lol what a joke. Losing 2 of our best players for a combined 6 million in today’s market is pathetic.

Comment

• Correction bid not accepted yet, but 3.5mil offer has been made according to bod

Comment

• £3m for arguably our best player is a FCKING JOKE

Even James McClean who has been sh*t for years went for £5m....

Comment

• Sadly I was told at the beginning of the transfer window that every player was up for sale. I don’t understand this strategy. Surely we can’t believe we will avoid relegation by buying cheap and selling the best players.

Comment

• Unless £5/6mil I would say your wasting our time. Sideways move so can’t imagine he will be that upset if he stayed

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      £3m for arguably our best player is a FCKING JOKE

Even James McClean who has been sh*t for years went for £5m....
                      If it is true then its an absolute insult to the fans. As you point out McLean cost £5m and Waghorn £8m.

QPR will struggle to replace Smithies and Freeman this season on top of Onuoha Robinson and Perch.

Neither Lumley or Ingram are good enough to replace Smithies in goal imo and we need defensive replacements that wont be cheap so the more they get for selling players the better.

Good luck to the club if they feel this is the way forward.

yes indeed the DoF.is learning the trade and by the looks of things may still have some way to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
                        uh-oh... (if this is true - i don't think it is personally....)

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a3900521.html
                        ...."the club's owners must also find £21.97m to convert outstanding loans to shareholders into equity"..

What a dumb thing to report. Clearly shows they don't understand the situation.

Comment

• Patrick Bamford's annual signing on fee just gone through another million trousered. He has gone for upto 10 million and is a worse player than last season and we are looking at selling a player who was up there for assists for a third of Bamfords fee. We are either ready to go bust or someone needs to be brought in just to deal with transfers.

Comment

• TF already getting pelters on Twitter

Comment

• Joke of a club if he does go for such a small amount. Scratch that, we're probably well past being a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

...."the club's owners must also find £21.97m to convert outstanding loans to shareholders into equity"..

What a dumb thing to report. Clearly shows they don't understand the situation.
                                They didn't report it, we did.

the club moved quickly to get that paperwork off social media the second it was leaked. Hence the posts on here were taken down as soon as they were posted!

Comment

Working...
                                X