• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Did they get a few from Italy Kit??
    Yep i think their first team consisted of 7 loans from one club in Italy and they changed the rules the following season after they were promoted.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Hal. The lack of a goalscorer is concerning.

Leave a comment:

• hal9thou
    replied
    Listen, we are where we are. There was a time for protest, but no one bothered. First home game of new term is the wrong time for stick. Hold your fire and give them a chance.

This division always throws up a few surprises, and I've seen poor squads make good with a bit of organisation and purpose.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Did they get a few from Italy Kit??

Leave a comment:

• Kit
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    If true then why did they not get the Hefele deal done on a permanant basis?? Real shame that the club has become. Clearly ww are looking at loans only.
    Its basically how Watford get promoted, abusing the loan market.

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Nothing at all on ssn about a bid being accepted or him having a medical. In fact they say bids have been rejected

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    If true then why did they not get the Hefele deal done on a permanant basis?? Real shame that the club has become. Clearly ww are looking at loans only.

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Or more likely just support the team.
    Support the team but i can see a backlash against the board and TF in particular coming. Theres only so many times you can poke a dog with a stick before it turns round and rips your arm off. I think TF is playing with fire

Leave a comment:

• Norths
    replied
    Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
    Can't believe it's true but if he goes then there will be a backlash at LR on Saturday and the fans will turn on TF
    Yep, can see things turning ugly

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
    Can't believe it's true but if he goes then there will be a backlash at LR on Saturday and the fans will turn on TF
    Or more likely just support the team.

Leave a comment:

• uptheR's
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

Not even yesterday mate. He said it earlier today. I can see this getting very nasty for him if freeman goes now. To make a statement and then sell him less than 12 hours later would make him seem an even bigger joke than he is already and would be the final straw for me.
    Yep always stuck up for him as I think he's heart is in the right place if not his brain sometimes, but if Freeman does go and especially to another bottom half championship team, then I give up with him. Until it actually happens though I'm pretty confident it won't. Getting nervous now

Leave a comment:

• oldhoop
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied

Not even yesterday mate. He said it earlier today. I can see this getting very nasty for him if freeman goes now. To make a statement and then sell him less than 12 hours later would make him seem an even bigger joke than he is already and would be the final straw for me.
    To be fair the the club seems to go from one thing to another thing at the drop of whim can anybody remember ###'s outlines for the future after religation we won't go down the route of loan players we won't be used for other clubs player !! And here we are

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

But that statement got the price increased from £3m to £4.5m. Surely you didn't believe that statement? Its just transfer games..
    No it didn't. TF came out and said that the 4million bid along with all others had been rejected. They have come in with 500k more. If we are haggling over 500k but cant find 350k for this huddersfield CB then were ####ed

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied

But that statement got the price increased from £3m to £4.5m. Surely you didn't believe that statement? Its just transfer games..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X