Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill
    replied
    I hope your right but why was IH gagged,put it all together and things look pretty bleak,

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Sheep. 7 odd million in 12 months brought in transfer fees. No signings in january and cannot stump up 350k to get hefele over the line or previously paying the chinese for sainsbury long before psv were sniffing around.

Leave a comment:

• SheepRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    It looks clear enough that there is #### all money left which means a sale or administration otherwise they are running their investment into the ground as no outlay on the first team.shows.
    Then we dont need to pay for a DoF. How much does Les earn, £250k a season? Surely these duties can be covered between SMC and Hoos?

Leave a comment:

• brightonr
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill View Post
    Well we can't sign anyone we can't get a loan in so things must be very tight financially................so what usually follows is
    Possibly clutching at straws here, but there is always the faint hope that we are getting things done without blabbing about it to all and sundry.

And as the club have no debt, not signing anyone and not paying silly wages is hardly likely to run up some.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    It looks clear enough that there is #### all money left which means a sale or administration otherwise they are running their investment into the ground as no outlay on the first team.shows.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    Well we can't sign anyone we can't get a loan in so things must be very tight financially................so what usually follows is

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    If its not administration then it could be a case of the owners clawing back as much as they can before they sell up. Would love to see those inept clowns gone.

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    I agree with Brights.

Who is going to put us into administration? And for what?

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Bill been saying this for a while and january highlighted how bad things are when we brought no one in to freshen the squad up. Also think Holloway knows the strength of it all and thats why they chucked a confidentiality clause on his release.

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    I think finances are far worse than we know,think Freeman Will go and administration is looming.

Tf should be shot at dawn for the way he has ruined our club

10 point deduction would be devastating

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Very concerning we cannot stump up 350k when we have brought in past part of 7 to 8 million these past 12 months and not spent a penny along the way.

Leave a comment:

• brightonr
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Cannot argue with that Hits. I fear that they need every penny to avoid the dreaded administration route. Who is the last player we paid a fee for?
    Very unlikely for a club with no debt to be overly concerned about the Administration Route to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• knocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Artful View Post

Let’s hope that’s not the case. On the financial side I think we are being really prudent with the way we go about our business after the FFP outcome so as to not p155 off the F.L.
    We haven't done any business!

Leave a comment:

• brightonr
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    I'd be happy to let him go for nothing less than 6.5mil. Plus, the manager needs to be given all that money to spend. So far this past year we have sold around 4 or 5 players. Nakboto 1.5 mil last Jan, bowler 3mil last summer, Smithies 3.5mil plus the savings made by all the out of contract players that have been released. Not a penny of that has been invested as of yet.. But we are constantly told that we are close to the FFP limit. Thats a good excuse to use. Every penny of the Freeman money must be used on the first team squad.
    Now that’s a very considered post.

My fear is though that if it’s only being considered this afternoon, our fabled new approach to scouting and going into minute details of a players character may just come up a bit short if we’ve only left ourselves enough time for a Wikipedia search.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    I'd be happy to let him go for nothing less than 6.5mil. Plus, the manager needs to be given all that money to spend. So far this past year we have sold around 4 or 5 players. Nakboto 1.5 mil last Jan, bowler 3mil last summer, Smithies 3.5mil plus the savings made by all the out of contract players that have been released. Not a penny of that has been invested as of yet.. But we are constantly told that we are close to the FFP limit. Thats a good excuse to use. Every penny of the Freeman money must be used on the first team squad.
    That money would have to be spent in the next two hours and ten mins, Hits. Can't buy anyone in the January window because of the FFP b ollox embargo. We must keep everyone we have and, if we're not buying anyone, go for loans.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X