X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abseits
    replied
    Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

Think they’ll be fine myself - seem to have made some very savvy signings .
    Tempted to bung 50p on them finishing above scum.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    The difference is they bought players who can be sold on and have a few players already who could go as well.

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post

That’s what they said about us. Too good to go down famous last words of many pundits
    True true but personally can’t see it myself

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied

That’s what they said about us. Too good to go down famous last words of many pundits

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Fulham sign another player for £30mil think they have done £100mil in window. They better stay up or there f ucked

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Fulham sign another player for £30mil think they have done £100mil in window. They better stay up or there f ucked
    And they all said we were ruining football ffs.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Nah they'll be fine, it seems other teams get away with blue farking murder when it comes to FFP.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Awin
    replied
    Window closed

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    No point selling now. Would have took 6 to 7 million in a heartbeat and given our new manager a few bob to improve what he has. Looks like the loan route was always the way it was going to be.

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Exactly mate. If we were having this discussion a month ago then maybe you’d say take £6/7m and you’ve the time to get a decent replacement . However as it is and our situation, he is worth a hell of a lot to us and we would be crazy to sell . Only 14mins to hold on....!
    11 mins. .........

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Agreed. Freeman has 2 years on his contract so no need to sell for such a low fee. How much would it cost to replace him and there is no time left to do so now anyway.
    Exactly mate. If we were having this discussion a month ago then maybe you’d say take £6/7m and you’ve the time to get a decent replacement . However as it is and our situation, he is worth a hell of a lot to us and we would be crazy to sell . Only 14mins to hold on....!

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Not read through the thread so probably just repeating what others have said, but we should say £10m or fark off. Every other club is playing the game in this hyper inflated current market, so we should too. Tbh though given it’s deadline day and we seriously lack creativity as it is, I don’t think we should sell him at all as we will be a far worse team without him and we know we cant strengthen in Jan, would be suicidal IMO.
    Agreed. Freeman has 2 years on his contract so no need to sell for such a low fee. How much would it cost to replace him and there is no time left to do so now anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Boro have had 2 bids rejected by Millwall, and less than 20mins to go.

Leave a comment:

• MattyRangers
    replied
    Not read through the thread so probably just repeating what others have said, but we should say £10m or fark off. Every other club is playing the game in this hyper inflated current market, so we should too. Tbh though given it’s deadline day and we seriously lack creativity as it is, I don’t think we should sell him at all as we will be a far worse team without him and we know we cant strengthen in Jan, would be suicidal IMO.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X