Luke Freeman rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    Is he out of contract in the summer? Will get only 2 mill or so then. Our best player IMO.
    He’s not out of contract in summer , it’s the summer after but club are looking to extend that which would give us more chance of getting a higher price for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

He’s not out of contract in summer , it’s the summer after but club are looking to extend that which would give us more chance of getting a higher price for him.
      Ah that's good. We have much more bargaining power then.

Comment

• There was talk of offering him a new contract last week..........

Comment

• Think it would be a good call. He’s had a couple of good games recently but has generally been poor for us. Think Eze will benefit as they often try and take up the same spaces. And would much prefer Eze on the ball to Freeman

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

No big surprise , we are a selling club and need to balance the books , I reckon we will do well to keep hold of eze beyond this summer as well.I just hope we get decent money for them and some of it can go on some good replacements .
            We have a transfer embargo though so can't buy any players in January...If Freeman and Eze go in January we'll have to ride the season with what we've got left.

Comment

• Wouldn’t be too bothered if I’m honest. He’ll definitely leave in the summer anyway so gives someone like Bright to get some games under his belt ready for next year. Also gives us freedom to play Eze in his correct position without shoehorning him in

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

We have a transfer embargo though so can't buy any players in January...If Freeman and Eze go in January we'll have to ride the season with what we've got left.
                I don’t see eze leaving this season and it’s not officially an embargo in jan as we are still allowed to replace players that leave but only on a smaller percentage of wages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

No, the terms are one out and one in as long as the incoming is on less wages.

Comment

• So the club are being clever. By offering him a new contract he not only up his wage with more than likely the promise to sell him when a suitable offer comes in. We effectively put his price up because of the new length of his contract. Win win for everybody

Comment

• according to lee hoos the only player we ever get enquiries about is freeman and when i said to him five million he said it was much higher than that so we should get at least eight million for him i think arsenal or spurs will take him or maybe even west ham
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• For me slows down play with his step overs etc.
                        Whether to sell or not depends on style of play we are going to play and fee.

If we are going to play counter attacking football sell for a decent fee.

If a slow build up type of game we need a playmaker so why sell other than funds.

Comment

• I
                          Originally posted by The General View Post
                          News now saying Freeman def going in January
                          Bad news if true I feel especially mid season not good ffs

Is is this the kind of article that says freeman’s definitely going in January? Just trawled through new snow out of interest and all that’s on there is the same speculative ######## that’s always on there from the same horrific sites. I’d be really interested to read the article that says he’s “definitely “ leaving because all I’ve seen that’s even remotely plausible so far are the quotes from lf saying we want to keep him and offer a new deal where he alludes to a future sale
                          http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/957359026?-294:802

Comment

Working...
                          X