Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luke Freeman rumours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

    Agreed. Freeman has 2 years on his contract so no need to sell for such a low fee. How much would it cost to replace him and there is no time left to do so now anyway.
    Exactly mate. If we were having this discussion a month ago then maybe you’d say take £6/7m and you’ve the time to get a decent replacement . However as it is and our situation, he is worth a hell of a lot to us and we would be crazy to sell . Only 14mins to hold on....!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      Exactly mate. If we were having this discussion a month ago then maybe you’d say take £6/7m and you’ve the time to get a decent replacement . However as it is and our situation, he is worth a hell of a lot to us and we would be crazy to sell . Only 14mins to hold on....!
      11 mins. .........

      Comment


      • No point selling now. Would have took 6 to 7 million in a heartbeat and given our new manager a few bob to improve what he has. Looks like the loan route was always the way it was going to be.

        Comment


        • Window closed

          Comment


          • Fulham sign another player for £30mil think they have done £100mil in window. They better stay up or there f ucked

            Comment


            • Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Fulham sign another player for £30mil think they have done £100mil in window. They better stay up or there f ucked
              Nah they'll be fine, it seems other teams get away with blue farking murder when it comes to FFP.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

              Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

              Summer Transfers 2019

              IN


              OUT

              Comment


              • Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Fulham sign another player for £30mil think they have done £100mil in window. They better stay up or there f ucked
                And they all said we were ruining football ffs.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Fulham sign another player for £30mil think they have done £100mil in window. They better stay up or there f ucked
                  Think they’ll be fine myself - seem to have made some very savvy signings .
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

                    Think they’ll be fine myself - seem to have made some very savvy signings .
                    That’s what they said about us. Too good to go down famous last words of many pundits

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by West Acton View Post

                      That’s what they said about us. Too good to go down famous last words of many pundits
                      True true but personally can’t see it myself
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                      Comment


                      • The difference is they bought players who can be sold on and have a few players already who could go as well.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

                          Think they’ll be fine myself - seem to have made some very savvy signings .
                          Tempted to bung 50p on them finishing above scum.

                          Comment


                          • TF says Freeman not for sale.

                            Newspaper reports teams have put bids in, so TF gets stick on twitter and MB’s.

                            Reports that we have turned down offers, but fans moan because those clubs will be back with bigger offers.

                            Clubs indeed return with bigger offers. TF repeats Freeman not for sale.

                            TF gets more stick from fans.

                            Transfer window shuts. Freeman still here.

                            Looks a lot like Freeman wasn’t for sale.

                            Struggling to find anyone praising TF for sticking to his word.

                            Funny old world.

                            Not suggesting for a moment that we shouldn’t really have brought some players in well before now, if for no other reason than the club said that was what we were going to do. Yet again.

                            Can’t quite get my head around how some are so quick to moan about everything these days.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              TF says Freeman not for sale.

                              Newspaper reports teams have put bids in, so TF gets stick on twitter and MB’s.

                              Reports that we have turned down offers, but fans moan because those clubs will be back with bigger offers.

                              Clubs indeed return with bigger offers. TF repeats Freeman not for sale.

                              TF gets more stick from fans.

                              Transfer window shuts. Freeman still here.

                              Looks a lot like Freeman wasn’t for sale.

                              Struggling to find anyone praising TF for sticking to his word.

                              Funny old world.

                              Not suggesting for a moment that we shouldn’t really have brought some players in well before now, if for no other reason than the club said that was what we were going to do. Yet again.

                              Can’t quite get my head around how some are so quick to moan about everything these days.
                              Fair dos.

                              TF said he wasn't for sale and Freeman is still at QPR. Now if only much of all the other things he says were true and realistic.

                              Imo TF should stop using Twitter and perhaps he will get less stick from fans.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

                                Fair dos.

                                TF said he wasn't for sale and Freeman is still at QPR. Now if only much of all the other things he says were true and realistic.

                                Imo TF should stop using Twitter and perhaps he will get less stick from fans.
                                exactly......but there is time yet

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X