Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luke Freeman rumours

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    At this stage of the window if you got 6_8m it's likely it would be too late to spend it on any quality so imo 73 it would be better to stick with him
    Getting the money in too late to spend it will probably be seen as ideal by those running the club. Pocket the money and they know most fans will have forgotten about it by next summer when we can start buying again.

    ​​​​Btw, is this thread buggered for anyone else? Keeps putting me on page 4 of 6 whenever I click on it.

    Comment


    • Northís I got same prob. Think itís because of merged threads but itís pretty annoying. Happens on all merged threads for me

      Comment


      • If we are to become a selling club then at some point the cupboard will be bare and we will be bang in troible just like in the mid 90's when we sold ferdinand himself. How are we ever going to build a team that will be competetive when we are all about selling our best players?

        Comment


        • Talks have ended with boro as Qpr saying heís not leaving, end of debate!

          Comment


          • Freeman staying on Sky...Not for sale.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              If we are to become a selling club then at some point the cupboard will be bare and we will be bang in troible just like in the mid 90's when we sold ferdinand himself. How are we ever going to build a team that will be competetive when we are all about selling our best players?
              the problem in the mid 90s wasn't so much selling evil les... it was what we spent the money on - an ageing mark hately, ned "versatile as an egg" zelic and simon "get me out of here" osborn.

              Comment


              • Yep you have a point but we sold season after season them.ultimately the crown jewels went which then took us a veey long time to recover from. If ww keep selling now at some point there will be nothing left to sell and thats when we will be in the brown stuff.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Yep you have a point but we sold season after season them.ultimately the crown jewels went which then took us a veey long time to recover from. If ww keep selling now at some point there will be nothing left to sell and thats when we will be in the brown stuff.
                  more to the point... we don't really have so many sellable players at the moment.

                  smithies has gone.
                  no defender is particularly valuable.
                  freeman and luongo are sellable for £3-6m, but even scowen wouldn't command much of a fee (£1m?).
                  smith, sylla and pav might get some interest, but not a huge amount in fees.

                  that could change with a decent season or two.

                  Comment


                  • When you put it like that Klonk it is a hell of a lot bleaker than we realise. Going into a season where survival is the aim is not the best.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Northís I got same prob. Think itís because of merged threads but itís pretty annoying. Happens on all merged threads for me
                      Prefer the old version of the website

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Freeman staying on Sky...Not for sale.
                        Hope Ollie stays on Sky...

                        Comment


                        • Sky saying that Burnley have had a bid of £15m accepted for Middlesbrough defender Ben Gibson. So they now have £15m more to spend. So if they want Freeman we gotta make them spend that money. But going back to Freeman saying he's not for sale..... He may not want to move up there to an area that is one of the worst in the country. He's a London lad so will probably want to stay in the south if he leaves. Lets see if Middlesbrough come in with an improved offer

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                            Talks have ended with boro as Qpr saying heís not leaving, end of debate!
                            PROBABLY BECAUSE THE OFFER WAS SHYTE.

                            See if they come back with silly moneyin the next couple of days then, there will be a different outcome.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                              Does go with Les article in Standard stating we are a selling club. Pre warning perhaps?
                              yep he's gone

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Dunraven View Post

                                Tomorrow's lineup could be a good indicator?
                                Exactly what I was thinking

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X