X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• norfolk ranger
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Blackburn bid 4 million for Freeman according to Sky.
    we will now see how true fernandes is to his word if a bid has gone in..... somehow I'm not convinced he will be.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Me thinking the same Ginge.

Leave a comment:

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    I bet the offer gets accepted.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    We keep getting told how good his stats are but before tonight’s game they put stats up for chances created last year and he was not included

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    17 mill price tag then

Leave a comment:

• 3London
    replied
    Looks like Middlesboro will have some cash to spend - wolves have met traores 18M release clause.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    With Boro drawing and West Brom getting done maybe they will decide to come in for Freeman. Look to clear 5 to 6 million and then re invest in a mobile centre forward and the lad Sainsbury.

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Originally posted by Artful View Post

And starts
    Yep so that says he's going nowhere unless they come in with a silly bid next week

Leave a comment:

• Artful
    replied
    Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
    Freeman's in the squad. Just got off the team bus. Surely if he was subject to a transfer he'd be left at home.
    And starts

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    Freeman's in the squad. Just got off the team bus. Surely if he was subject to a transfer he'd be left at home.

Leave a comment:

• Martinmalta
    replied
    I've been supporting the R's for over 50 years. Apart the seventies (the best team we have ever had) and the period when the club was established in the Premier, it's always the same old story. Have to sell to survive. This club kills off one's enjoyment if football. I think everyone fan dream is to watch his club being succesfull. Yet, we are always going from one problem to another. As for selling Freeman.....this will be a huge mistake. If we are building something, one cannot just take the foundations away, otherwise, everything will crumble. Selling Smithies and loosing Ned, Jack, Perch is enough to even our losses. With what Ned used to earn, the club can pay 5 first teamers or ten from the youngsters we are currently playing!

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Dunraven View Post

Tomorrow's lineup could be a good indicator?
    Exactly what I was thinking

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    Does go with Les article in Standard stating we are a selling club. Pre warning perhaps?
    yep he's gone

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
    Talks have ended with boro as Qpr saying he’s not leaving, end of debate!
    PROBABLY BECAUSE THE OFFER WAS SHYTE.

See if they come back with silly moneyin the next couple of days then, there will be a different outcome.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X