Clear All

• The General
    replied
    If he sells Freeman and buys no one I'm done mate going this season
    Wont go and support that #### any more rather give the money to a tramp

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Grim times Hits with these two running the show.

Leave a comment:

• The General
    replied
    Just been on Twitter and he's completely oblivious to how we all feel about things
    He like a happy clapper lol

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Interesting point Martin as he seems very very quiet and for a majority shareholder does not seem fussed. As for Fernandes well he has proven to be one of the worst chairman in football history.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    73, the mitals only have 3% if I'm not mistaken. They have not liquidated any of their portion of the debt into shares. There are only two active people running the show now. General, the mood on twitter is dispondent and dispair. Not much tony bashing going on though yet. Will probably spice up tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    We are Maids already all self inflicted.

Leave a comment:

• Martinmalta
    replied
    Rarely ever mention of Amit. I think its Ruben and Tony moving things at QPR. To be honest, I do not trust Ruben at all. He rarely talks about the R's. He is more inclined to his American investments.

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    If we sell Freeman to Blackburn for 4 mill then we are an absolutel joke of a club

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Unfortunately Maids, That is where we are as a club now and only ourselves ro blame. Going to assume Amit is no longer involved as much as before?
    Yeah, Amit has really stamped his mark on the club.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Lol Corby, your probably right, mate

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Lol Corby, your probably right, mate

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    Unfortunately Maids, That is where we are as a club now and only ourselves ro blame. Going to assume Amit is no longer involved as much as before?

Leave a comment:

• HoopDoggyDogg
    replied
    West London Sport reporting we considering the offer.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    But he is not any chairman timmy. He is uncle. He loves us and he would never lie. Look at everything he has done for our club. #honesttone #inunclewetrust #buildingstadiumswithhisbarehands #homesforqprfans #oneofus #dontmwntioncaterham #fancyapint #oneofthelads

Leave a comment:

• The General
    replied
    Hits is he getting pelters on Twitter for lack of signings or not wots the vibe mate on there .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X