Where will we finish this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will we finish this season?

With less than one week until the start of the 2018/19 season how does everyone see our season going and where do you think we will finish?

I am surprisingly optimistic and I actually think we might surprise a few people and be one of the dark horses. I think our midfield is fairly solid and the likes of Smyth, Eze, Samuel will cause lots of problems for opposition defenses. If we can get 2/3 shrewd signings in before the window shuts that enhance our defensive options and potentially a striker then I really do think we could push top 10.

How does every one else see the season going?
    Champions
    1.64%
    Automatic spot
    0%
    Play offs
    9.84%
    7th -10th
    24.59%
    11th - 15th
    34.43%
    16th - 21st
    29.51%
    Relegated
    0%

i think 12th or so. we've had quite a strong preseason and look far more organized than last season.

Comment

The squads depth is something that needs adressing and based on no new signings in january have us around the 16/17 mark.

Comment

13th or 14th I reckon. Would love a top half finish but I would be ok with 13th or 14th.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

think we'll be 15th or 16th but have gone for 16-21st.

Comment

I think we will start well but lack of experience will hit us and we'll finish 16th.

Comment

We will struggle - and it may seem desperate at times - but I think we have enough talent within the squad and a manager who can get the most out of them to stay up.

Comment

18th spot would be an acceptable and decent season as far as I'm concerned everything considered,I think we will manage that. 18th my prediction

Comment

Having watched the camaraderie at training today I’m feeling optimistic

Comment

Mid table comfort

Comment

Position 8 to 12. In patches I think we will be close to flirting with the play-off spots.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

I thought that too Shania. No option for 8-12 so i put 7-10. But i think we could surprise a few this year. Hopefully it'll be a relatively injury free season too. Can really do without players getting injured for 2/3 months at a time which would hurt us more than last year.

Comment

No January window is a big worry if you're stuggleing that's a very important window

Comment

15th
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                              I thought that too Shania. No option for 8-12 so i put 7-10. But i think we could surprise a few this year. Hopefully it'll be a relatively injury free season too. Can really do without players getting injured for 2/3 months at a time which would hurt us more than last year.
                              Yeah, I noticed that now. But agree, we need to avoid injuries this seson. On the whole, I am quite optimistic because I think we now have a manager who will play a system which will suit our quite attackminded squad. We cant defend us to a victory this season.

QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X