No announcement yet.

Eze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just scored a cracker in the preseason game against Barnet. 1st time chip from about 30 odd yards

Comment

We need to sort this contract out ASAP. 3/4 year deal with a release clause in the contract if someone’s stumps up 20 mill.

otherwise this lad is off for free at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        We need to sort this contract out ASAP. 3/4 year deal with a release clause in the contract if someone’s stumps up 20 mill.

otherwise this lad is off for free at the end of the season.
        Are you new to this club?,that is not the way we ever do things EVER ,we hopefully will get him to sign a one year extention which would be better than nothing and at least if the club try to sell him then we might get a half decent fee,but again it won't matter as manager won't be given the funds.

Comment

I'm sure he's already being tapped up. Why wouldn't you given our situation?

Comment

Any news on a new deal? Apparently he’s in his final year, this kid needs signing up a bit lively

Comment

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ns/2472762-eze

Comment

Cheers

Comment

The big question is, if he doesn't want to sign a new deal - Do we sell now for whatever we can get? Or do we see what he does next season, and either take whatever we can get on tribunal, or hope that he signs a new deal at some stage in the next 12 months?

Comment

My understanding is that he's signed a 1 year extension, so has 2 years to run in total. His agents are in his ear though, unsurprisingly.

Comment

He needs be very careful as more examples of talented kids going somewhere and disappearing from the game instead of pushing on and getting game time.

You will play games at QPR and learn your trade. Stay for two years then seek your fortune

Comment

i can't see eze wanting to leave. hes gunna be our focal point next season and our star man and all only at 20 years old. if he leaves then he'll just rot in someones academy for a year before going back out on loan to various teams anyway. he has a platform here and an environment that suits him, he'd be mad to leave this season for sure.

hes more likely to sign a new deal than move on

Comment

This should have been done once he broke into the first team as clear to see this is the player that can make a difference for us. If he does run down his contract then does not show the people in charge of this area of the club in a very good light.

Comment

He needs sign contract then Cobs as if he don’t then I would flog him

Comment

Also, whoever gets the number 10 shirt is probably between him and Freeman this season. Suspect the expectation may be too much for Eze, so on that basis would give it to Freeman.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                This should have been done once he broke into the first team as clear to see this is the player that can make a difference for us. If he does run down his contract then does not show the people in charge of this area of the club in a very good light.
                                I’m not sure we can blame club, I have no doubt they have tried extend and no one would have predicted he would have had impact he did. This stinks of agents saying don’t sign not club not offering contract

Comment

Working...
                                X