Planned forum maintenance after midnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planned forum maintenance after midnight

Just a heads up that we have to perform some site maintenance after midnight tonight and to install the latest patches. So expect a small outage, but just for a few minutes though. Thanks.

will there be any changes to the forum at all?
    btw is there anyway for threads to go right to a users last viewed post? i saw an admin mention it the other day but couldn't figure it out on my phone.

Comment

That was me that asked and there is a little double arrow down symbol to the left of each thread title. Just click on the.

Comment

Corbs, if you click on the blue circle icon containing the two downward pointing white arrows that takes you to the first new post in the thread you haven't read.

If you click on the blue rectangle icon containing the two right pointing arrows that takes you straight to the very last post on the thread.

Yes, we are hoping tonight's maintenance will fix some of the issues we've had since the forum 'upgrade', which frustratingly has been perceived as a 'downgrade' by many, myself included tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Corbs, if you click on the blue circle icon containing the two downward pointing white arrows that takes you to the first new post in the thread you haven't read.

If you click on the blue rectangle icon containing the two right pointing arrows that takes you straight to the very last post on the thread.

Yes, we are hoping tonight's maintenance will fix some of the issues we've had since the forum 'upgrade', which frustratingly has been perceived as a 'downgrade' by many
          As Tony Fernandes might say........

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

As Tony Fernandes might say........

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Yes, we are hoping tonight's maintenance will fix some of the issues we've had since the forum 'upgrade', which frustratingly has been perceived as a 'downgrade' by many, myself included tbh
              ty, this is a revelation

Comment

Working...
              X