No announcement yet.

FC Union Berlin | pre-season friendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smyth for Scowen and Baptiste for Kakay!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Washington for Smith!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Hope everyone doesn't get too carried away by this, this lot don't look great
        Doesn't matter who the opposition is, a win like this is bound to be good for the confidence going into the new season.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

lost the stream

Comment

Full time! We looked quite good but Union were weak!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Lost the stream at the end, but what a match from us. Eze is a player we have to give a very long contract. He is just great. Bos and Kakay did also impress me. The rest of the team did what I expected from them. Roll on Preston!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

My stream went out briefly near the end, I got it back to watch the replay of all the goals!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

The Berlin team great or not does not minimize that we have the foundation of a good team. Some of the youngsters, apart from quality, play with confidence which can only be good. We may still need to add some enforcement in defence and a striker. I am more optimistic this season.

Comment

Clean sheet Ingram

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                      The Berlin team great or not does not minimize that we have the foundation of a good team. Some of the youngsters, apart from quality, play with confidence which can only be good. We may still need to add some enforcement in defence and a striker. I am more optimistic this season.
                      Yes, we maybe made them look weak with some quality play although I did expect them to be more of a challenge! The 1st goal was a great run and cross by Eze, finished very well from BOS, the 2nd came from a series of corners which were set up by some fine passing down our left flank and Eze's penalty, albeit a little soft was set up once again by great interaction by our youngsters, it is promising!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Let's hope they take this confidence into the Preston game. Sounds promising.

Comment

Who was captain today?

Comment

Leistner

Comment

Comment

We played well today and the BFG looked fantastic. Man of the match by far.

Sure, you could if you want to be pedantic, look at how poor they were as an argument against getting 'carried away', but we looked good against them regardless and played well as a team throughout.

If I had one criticism/observation, it would be that we look better with a four man defence with BFG moving into a defensive midfield position every now and then and we lost shape when 3 at the back.

Talking about BFG, fantastic passes all day long and if there's a need for him to do so, I can see him slotting into the middle of the midfield.

Comment

Working...
                                X