Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Green

Apparently about to sign for Chelsea

Chelsea taking totally different direction recent seasons. Here’s hoping Roman has really lost interest and they slide back to there natural position

Comment

I heard they need programme sellers, hope he doesn't drop them when it's wet

Comment

Man is a joker and shows all that is wrong with football in the last 10 to 15 years.

Comment

S hit keeper

Comment

Did well for us in the playoff final so for that performance alone don't think he deserves to be slagged off, but weird signing for Chelsea

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
              Did well for us in the playoff final so for that performance alone don't think he deserves to be slagged off, but weird signing for Chelsea
              Probably a coaching role.

Comment

One game how many howlers??? In with a sniff of staying up hanging on to point in final seconds against Chelsea and he skied the ball

worst keeper no1 keeper I can think of in the Bush

Comment

Nicky John's was pretty average. But I winced every time Greeno got a simple back pass.

Comment

Old school goalkeeper.

Comment

Green's form took a major dip in his last season for us. Looked like he really lost his confidence. Before then I thought he was okay for us.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                        Nicky John's was pretty average. But I winced every time Greeno got a simple back pass.
                        Haha he was proper turd.

Remember him saving a penalty with his face though.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Hope he signs for them today.

Also hope Julio Cesar signs for them next week.

Comment

He will do well at Chelsea as perfected the art of sitting on his #### on a bench! 20k or so a week to train with the squad shows all what is wrong with football.

Comment

A half savvy move by Chelski tbf - he's their 3rd keeper, wont get any game time barring an injury disaster, and he helps with the English player quota.

God help them if their other 2 keepers do get inured though haha
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X