Relegation Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relegation Odds

Looks like we're going to have a worse season than last year! Bring back Ollie!

Still, the Mini-League has taken shape further to Rebel's tweaks!

Load of sh*te.

Stoke ain't gonna win this division next year. And we'll never be all the way down there.

Comment

I think we need to start selling more to get ready for 2019/20

Comment

Mini league forever
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I'd be disappointed to finish behind Blackurn.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            I'd be disappointed to finish behind Blackurn.
            I think Gladwin will be the difference.

Comment

Personally I can see why most have us involved in a scrap at the bottom. To lose ned robbo perch and smithies and only replace them with a 2nd div German free transfer must worry people a little.
              Matt smith, Washington and sylla as the front three options isn’t inspiring.
              indo like our midfield options but to me apart from Bidwell, who is no world beater just a solid defender, everybody else has something to prove. Kakay as main rb is a huge risk. Lynch is always injured.

im not pessimistic about the season as the club seems to have a plan, I’m worried that if we results don’t start coming from day one that with this squad and the inexperience, we could nose dive quickly

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                Personally I can see why most have us involved in a scrap at the bottom. To lose ned robbo perch and smithies and only replace them with a 2nd div German free transfer must worry people a little.
                indo like our midfield options but to me apart from Bidwell, who is no world beater just a solid defender, everybody else has something to prove. Kakay as main rb is a huge risk. Lynch is always injured.

im not pessimistic about the season as the club seems to have a plan, I’m worried that if we results don’t start coming from day one that with this squad and the inexperience, we could nose dive quickly
                Hard to disagree. Reinforcements urgently required. Get your business done early. Yeah right.

Comment

Yeah seems it's going to be the case ! I've got a horrible feeling after a couple of months the manager is going to come in for some name calling and abuse

Comment

Not looking good is it. The lack of communication or update re transfer strategy is worrying. The championship is an unforgiving league and it would be very naive of the board and Les to believe we have sufficient depth or experience. I genuinely believe that without 2 or 3 signings we are in deep trouble

Comment

The thing is that those who compile these lists and odds are doing so from a non-bias position and those among our fans who protest are bias.

We have lost three key players and, as you say, replaced just one of them with a soon to be 28 year old player from the German 2nd division who has spent a significant portion of his career in the 3rd tier. Now, he may prove out to be a great discovery but the chances are just as likely that he will struggle and will be back to Germany within 18 months.

We do have some good - they're not great if we're being honest - young players coming through but, as you say, if we start to lose form and have a run of defeats it is possible that we will struggle and the prediction that we are relegation candidates will prove to be correct.

Comment

It does feel as if we've been had over. All the talk around season ticket renewal time was of strengthening, targets identified, get it done early. But, nothing. Personally I would still renew even if we were in the national league but it is very worrying. First few games will tell us all we need to know.

Comment

Might as well have kept Ollie

Comment

Remember, though, the BBC forecast wound up not getting one place right.

Comment

Forest will never finish that high and neither will Wigan

Comment

Working...
                              X