No Hall, Furlong or Goss in preseason trip to Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Hall, Furlong or Goss in preseason trip to Germany

Grant Hall and Sean Goss have been left out of QPRs squad for a pre-season visit to Germany......

QPR squad: Ingram, Lumley, Kakay, Baptiste, Phillips, Lynch, Leistner, Owens, Bidwell, Hamalainen, Scowen, Chair, Freeman, Luongo, Eze, Wheeler, Cousins, Manning, Smyth, Wszolek, Osayi-Samuel, Oteh, Sylla, Washington, Smith.

Surely Hall not injured again, please no.
    I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
      He's not fit to play in games yet, so doubt any point in going?

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
        Im sure its just a case of building up his fitness. He hasnt played in any games so far so its no point hauling him over there. But from this I doubt hes going to feature in any games during August. Hopefully, its just a slow return to the team so he wont break down again.

Comment

I hope your both right
          I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

Comment

Hall only started proper running 3 weeks ago so quite a way to go to be match fit.
            Goss has not trained due to a back problem.

Comment

Surely worth Hall still going for fitness and team bonding purposes

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Surely worth Hall still going for fitness and team bonding purposes
                maybe he's on a special fitness routine of his own. everyone going to germany will obviously be training pretty full on to build up their match fitness and maybe it'd be a bad idea to send hall along with them as he'd either be on his own light regime anyway or could just end up injuring himself once more.
                he's been hard done by with injuries sadly for us and him so there's no point risking him, i'd rather him be 6 weeks away from the first team than 6 months

Comment

Over the years,Goss has struggled with injuries quite a lot. I hope he will recover this time aswell, and show us what he can do when fully fit.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Working...
                  X