Hoffenheim away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoffenheim away.

Do any of you know of anyone that’s going to the Hoffenheim friendly in Eppingen? I’m staying in Stuttgart for a couple of nights and getting the train down on the day, if anyone is doing something similar.

We were going to go but it looked like it was in the middle of nowhere with no much to do football aside so gave it the miss

Comment

Originally posted by rolow12 View Post
      Do any of you know of anyone that’s going to the Hoffenheim friendly in Eppingen? I’m staying in Stuttgart for a couple of nights and getting the train down on the day, if anyone is doing something similar.
      Any idea of what the admission price is ??

Comment

1-0 down after 1min
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          1-0 down after 1min
          Lol coyrs

Comment

Sack the board!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              1-0 down after 1min
              Don't be so negative. It was 3 mins!

Comment

has anyone paid to watch it? if so,how are we playing?

Comment

Kakay looking good. Brilliant going forward and can put good crosses in. Eze is class and also impressed by Cousins. Working hard all over the pitch. Will surprise a few this season.

Comment

Pi$$ed off.... on the app it says the game is at 5pm... missed the first half

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                      Kakay looking good. Brilliant going forward and can put good crosses in. Eze is class and also impressed by Cousins. Working hard all over the pitch. Will surprise a few this season.
                      I think we will too. Ideally a centre half and a centre forward and we’re good to go

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                        i saw that too but then they edited it to show 4pm, i would have missed the first half too had i not checked the site earlier on!

we're playing okay though, we have controlled the game at times and it's been pretty even. hoffenheim have looked better going forward though and have wasted a few good chances, ingram was to blame for the first goal after he failed to hold the ball after an initial save. he's looked a bit sloppy at times and hoffeinheim have almost capitalised.
                        kakay and eze are both having good games though, eze is looking very good on and off the ball and is making hoffenheim nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                          Me too...couldn't be bothered paying for one half now.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                            thanks Martin,good to hear that kakay is having a good game

Comment

Another shocking effort by Washington

Comment

Working...
                              X