Trent sainbury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
    see a few fans getting excited about him on Twitter.... I’m I the only one that has never seen him play and knows nothing about him?
    Ditto... It's just like our new BFG. Couldn't tell you anything about him and would have walked passed him in the Supermarket!

Always makes me laugh / dubious when you hear people say that they watch an abundance of leagues. I mean, if they're not still living at home with parents where would they find the time unless they have zero other interests... Most people I know struggle to follow our division in addition to the Premier League nevermind adding the Azerbaijani second division...

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

Ditto... It's just like our new BFG. Couldn't tell you anything about him and would have walked passed him in the Supermarket!

Always makes me laugh / dubious when you hear people say that they watch an abundance of leagues. I mean, if they're not still living at home with parents where would they find the time unless they have zero other interests... Most people I know struggle to follow our division in addition to the Premier League nevermind adding the Azerbaijani second division...
      I watch a lot of Azerbaijani second div football.... very underrated league

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

I watch a lot of Azerbaijani second div football.... very underrated league
        Ha ha, I knew there'd be one joker!

Comment

https://twitter.com/IanMac08/status/1020009154780520453

Comment

Oh no,well that's that so,if it's on twitter

Comment

possibly so...

a lot of all of this came from a single tweet, supposedly showing a screengrab from sainsbury's instagram account. the screengrab showed a passport (a burgundy passport that looked a bit british) with some air tickets that said they were from british airways. sainsbury's instagram account has no such image on it (and so far as i know, he has a blue australian passport).

elsewhere it's said he's turned down a $5m per year contract from the middle east... not sure he would do that for a £1m per year contract from west london.

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post
                possibly so...

a lot of all of this came from a single tweet, supposedly showing a screengrab from sainsbury's instagram account. the screengrab showed a passport (a burgundy passport that looked a bit british) with some air tickets that said they were from british airways. sainsbury's instagram account has no such image on it (and so far as i know, he has a blue australian passport).

elsewhere it's said he's turned down a $5m per year contract from the middle east... not sure he would do that for a £1m per year contract from west london.
                There's always bar work if he needs to moonlight a bit.

Comment

I looked for "Sainsbury deal" on twitter and found 15 bottles of Stella for £9...love it !

Comment

Apparently the deal is on.

Initial loan until his contract runs out, according to dave mc
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

This Asda be a Lidl bit of a good deal surely. Aldi have to get now is a striker from Poundland and Readings old sponsor Waitrose

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                        This Asda be a Lidl bit of a good deal surely. Aldi have to get now is a striker from Poundland and Readings old sponsor Waitrose

Comment

It the club manage to sign this guy: Wow...just wow.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

I wouldn’t get too excited. Aston Villa now have huge investment so I would imagine would now be in a position to offer Sainsbury much better terms and would probably be a better option

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. All of you. Suck your mums. I’m ITK . There’s nothing you can do about it. NOTHING. Read it and weep fellas. JN

Comment

Jamesnutt - I wouldn’t be getting too excited yet as Villa now back in the hunt imo. Not official until it’s official

Comment

Working...
                                X