No announcement yet.

Trent sainbury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would hate to see the finances of some posters.

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
      Because they're not losing the millions we are per season just existing
      So that's it then, we are just going to exist on free transfers and out of contract signings for the foreseeable future.
      ​​​​​​
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Could be something to do with how much money is being pumped into their clubs compared to ours. Also possible that we aren't near the £39m threshold but the club are being conservative in case the FFP fine has to be repayed at least in part this season. Also bear in mind that Sandro, Onuoha and Caulker were all on around £40k per week (in Sandro's case possible 50-60), which would have set us back considerably over the last two years, and I'm sure the likes of Chery and Robinson weren't too badly payed either.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Would hate to see the finances of some posters.

Which is why I cannot afford to attend many games.

Thanks for explaining it to me optimist.

​​​​​With foolham and Brent's hit being two other clubs in London and of equal size, how can the ou
          tspend us year after year with no problems from FFP?
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The rules are different now for Fulham because they're in the Premier League, but I assume they didn't have anyone left on huge Premier League contracts last season. Just for reference, if you break even on transfers, sponsorship, agents fees, etc. you can afford to lose £250k a week, so they probably spent a bit under that so they could afford bigger transfers. That said, they also got £12m for Ross McCormack a few years ago and they sold a few other more expensive players. And remember that their owner is the guy who wants to buy Wembley, so he is definitely willing to lose this amount of money.

Comment

It’s all speculation about our finances optimist & as by your name, we know nothing about what’s going on financially!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

So that's it then, we are just going to exist on free transfers and out of contract signings for the foreseeable future.
                ​​​​​​
                looks that way hits....a grim future ahead.

Comment

What I said earlier was probably quite pessimistic. If I am to live up to my name, FFP is a myth, Trent Sainsbury is set to join us by the end of the day, as is Lionel Messi. This will be our invincible season and we'll be Champions League winners within 3 years!

Comment

Originally posted by The Optimist View Post
                    What I said earlier was probably quite pessimistic. If I am to live up to my name, FFP is a myth, Trent Sainsbury is set to join us by the end of the day, as is Lionel Messi. This will be our invincible season and we'll be Champions League winners within 3 years!
                    get in!!! i take it you got your itk info from the RH jamesnutt?

Comment

Might as well just scrap these forum rumours then going by optimistic!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
                        HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. All of you. Suck your mums. I’m ITK . There’s nothing you can do about it. NOTHING. Read it and weep fellas. JN
                        Erm...
                        Not really panning out is it bro?
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Fulham were hit by FFP they got transfer embargo couple years back I’m sure

brentford operate very smartly buy low and sell high and bring on loads of kids from academy. Think that’s what we’re trying to move towards. Brentford have some great scouts or are really lucky as they rarely get a signing wrong

Comment

We have been and will continue to be run this way due to the total mis management of the first 2.5 years of the Fernandes era. Brentford have a very good model on how to run a small sized championship club and bringing in McClaren to coach the youngsters with potential shows we are looking to do the same. It is what it is and will not be changing anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              We have been and will continue to be run this way due to the total mis management of the first 2.5 years of the Fernandes era. Brentford have a very good model on how to run a small sized championship club and bringing in McClaren to coach the youngsters with potential shows we are looking to do the same. It is what it is and will not be changing anytime soon.
                              we can't change the past but i love our new business model, we have some proper quality behind the scenes and imo have the potential to go further than brentford. still, it does really pain me to admit that brentford are better than us (for now!) but credit to them for doing as well as they've done. they have a brilliant business model and transfer policy, i'd love us to do what brentford do but better and more forward thinking. we defo have the right people in place now and are bringing in the right players along with developing what we have.

i reckon in 2-3 years we will be challenging for promotion.

Comment

Corbray. No we cannot change the past and we are looking to change the approach but are most likely 5 years at least behind Brentford based on the FFP situation and our inability to spend any money on the squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X