No announcement yet.

Trent sainbury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame there’s no update, the clock is ticking !!
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post
      Shame there’s no update, the clock is ticking !!
      It outright boring, to be honest
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Think it's time to start looking elsewhere now ! With no window for us in January we don't want to get caught short , leave it to late and any back up plans we have for a 2nd or 3rd choice c/h and their price is likely to go up as we'll be seen as getting desperate next week

​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Think it's time to start looking elsewhere now ! With no window for us in January we don't want to get caught short , leave it to late and any back up plans we have for a 2nd or 3rd choice c/h and their price is likely to go up as we'll be seen as getting desperate next week

​​​​​​
          Think you are spot on with this comment. Leistner and Lynch are too similar and Hall is just about to recover from a long term injury, Giles Phillips, the youngster is also injured.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Be patient!!!!!
            oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

• Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
              Be patient!!!!!
              My thoughts too mate.

If it was the player holding the deal up, I'd be inclined to say give up and look elsewhere. But it isn't. It's the Chinese club that want more money than the player's worth. Best to hold firm and see what develops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

My thoughts too mate.

If it was the player holding the deal up, I'd be inclined to say give up and look elsewhere. But it isn't. It's the Chinese club that want more money than the player's worth. Best to hold firm and see what develops.
                And what happens if if the Chinese hold firm we could be with out that spot being filled for the full season !!

Comment

And what happens if if the Chinese hold firm we could be with out that spot being filled for the full season !!
                  I'd imagine we've got a Plan B mate. Just cos the press don't know about it yet don't mean it ain't there. I genuinely trust the guys in charge at the club these days!

Comment

I'd imagine we've got a Plan B mate. Just cos the press don't know about it yet don't mean it ain't there. I genuinely trust the guys in charge at the club these days!
                    Yes but as I said earlier if we leave our 2nd 3rd choice to late we may be seen as in a desperate situation by the selling clubs that could see them pushing the price up

Comment

Yes but as I said earlier if we leave our 2nd 3rd choice to late we may be seen as in a desperate situation by the selling clubs that could see them pushing the price up
                      But it ain't reached a point of being too late yet. Not even close actually!

Comment

But it ain't reached a point of being too late yet. Not even close actually!
                        No of course not I want to sign out 1st choice (the grocer) but it's just looking at all aspects

Comment

No of course not I want to sign out 1st choice (the grocer) but it's just looking at all aspects
                          With you mate. All I'm saying is I trust the club these days. We have good people in charge. I'm confident we're not gonna into this season without a squad capable of holding their own!

Comment

• Trust Fernandes?? Leave it out Tarbie it is that man who has put us here.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Trust Fernandes?? Leave it out Tarbie it is that man who has put us here.
                              Fernandes is one man, he now has a capable team around him, in LF and Hoo's. McClaren would not have joined if he didn't trust them, he himself needs to get it right this time too.

Comment

• Fernandes doesn't even run the club. Ruben does.

Comment

Working...
                                X