Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trent sainbury

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trent sainbury

    see a few fans getting excited about him on Twitter.... Iím I the only one that has never seen him play and knows nothing about him?

  • #2
    Ditto

    Comment


    • #3
      Looked decent at the world cup but apart from that had never heard of him...

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm all for Sainsbury to help shut up shop at the back

        Comment


        • #5
          Played for Grasshoppers in Switzerland and Inter in Italy. 25 years of age. On loan from Chinese Football. He is a CB. I wish he could play in a fullback position aswell, but it doensn`t look like it.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

          Comment


          • #6
            Seems there interest hitting up supposed to be showing his passport on face book to indicate he on his way to ? Saying us or villa , on loftforwirds

            Comment


            • #7
              Know nothing about him,in fact never heard of him until "James nut" said on this thread that it was a done deal for this guy.
              It it happens James nut,annoying and all that he is will deserve the credit for predicting it first.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                Know nothing about him,in fact never heard of him until "James nut" said on this thread that it was a done deal for this guy.
                It it happens James nut,annoying and all that he is will deserve the credit for predicting it first.
                Not really... hitman mentioned it on the 26th June... long before JN

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Awin View Post

                  Not really... hitman mentioned it on the 26th June... long before JN
                  Fair enough

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Saw him v France and tbf he had a great game, and they lost.
                    Is he coming here then?..I haven't seen anything on twitter

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Seems like a good Twitter rumour Us or Villa

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Seen this linked on a different forum (mixed. Few fans from other clubs would like him so sounds like a solid signing; though I do not have a clue who he actually is.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          His uncle owns a shop where White City swimming pool used to be, could be Rangers connection

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            Seems like a good Twitter rumour Us or Villa
                            Same with BFG Mk11. Villa need to sell someone first, unless that deal for Chester has been agreed.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                              His uncle owns a shop where White City swimming pool used to be, could be Rangers connection
                              Wouldnít happen to be a supermarket would it??!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X