Preston away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preston away

Tickets now on sale £24, decent price and decent stadium with good views from away end as its a pretty steep stand.
    I'm in, anyone else going to see what hopefully will be a start to a good new era.

Booked train it was £76 return which I thought was bit stiff

Comment

too steep thats far too much money for such crap
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Wanted to but decided against it. Train was too expensive plus I've been to Preston before so I booked a train to West Brom instead. I want get to more away games this season, but want to get to grounds I've not been to before.

Comment

Gutted I am on holiday for this, 1 of the 3 grounds in the league I haven't done - every year something seems to get in the way of me going!

7 of us booked the rattler for WBA away though (only £30 return), although looking forward to it.
          Last edited by MattyRangers; 20-07-2018, 02:06 PM.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

£76 return...
            ​​​​​​
            Nah, I'll pass thank you.

That's a hundred notes for ticket and travel before you've even bought food and drink.

Comment

Your right old and if it was not first game of season I would probably have palmed it off

Comment

I'll be there but it's less than a couple of hours in the car for me. Looking forward to this season as 5 of the new clubs (WBA, Stoke, Blackburn, Rotherham and Wigan) are all in easy driving distance.

Comment

going up Friday, staying in Travelodge until sunday.where we will probably have a day out in blackpool,
                  need pne to complete the top two divisions grounds......fixtures couldn't of been any better, the first game anyway, what with this weather.

Comment

I'm also driving, only downside is no beer.

Comment

Working...
                    X