Technical question re the new site format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical question re the new site format

When I click on a topic I always get the first page of it rather than the last (i.e. more recent) page. I then need to click again to get to the last page.
    I know it is only a click but most other forums would put you straight on the last page. Does this happen to everyone?

Happens to me. Click on topic, scroll to foot of page, click on final page box.

Comment

There is an option to click on the fast forward icon which brings you to the latest post, but there doesn’t seem to be an automatic delivery to the newest post you haven’t read which is the way many sites seem to be configured.
      Have to say I find it hard to warm to this new format, appears to be very compartmentalised, hard to get an overview of the site, maybe it’s just me

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
        Happens to me. Click on topic, scroll to foot of page, click on final page box.
        Yep, petty but I do find this annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by 12321 View Post
          There is an option to click on the fast forward icon which brings you to the latest post, but there doesn’t seem to be an automatic delivery to the newest post you haven’t read which is the way many sites seem to be configured.
          Have to say I find it hard to warm to this new format, appears to be very compartmentalised, hard to get an overview of the site, maybe it’s just me
          i'd love that function on this site. sometimes it can be a right pain scrolling through a thread to get to the last post you remember!

no idea how to do it though but forums like zetaboards have it as standard but it'd be mega handy on this forum

Comment

The downward fast forward icon to the left of the subject title will take you to the last post you read, where as the fast forward icon at the end of the subject title should take you to the very last post on that thread.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Massive annoyance, take me to the last point, the rest of the thread is irrelevant generally as it's moved on. If needed you can choose to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                The downward fast forward icon to the left of the subject title will take you to the last post you read, where as the fast forward icon at the end of the subject title should take you to the very last post on that thread.
                Nice one, I hadn’t noticed that icon to the left of the title, will do that in future

Comment

Good tip!

Comment

Thanks mate.

Comment

Phwaoooor TIP!!

Comment

Working...
                      X