hugill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hugill

im hearing a lot of feedback about this guy but his wikipedia goalscoring record dosnt look very impressive it could be that david moyse made a terrible mistake in paying ten million pounds for thisw guy what are your thoughts gentleman is he any good or is he not as good as jet certainly jet scored more goals than hugill
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

hes pretty decent, hes been around for ages but it only clicked for him last season. west ham mainly signed him in case they got relegated but hes more than capable of 15+ in the championship, i'd be happy with him here

Comment

He comes without Swazzy so this makes him a cut above Jet.

Comment

He's on the bus and just bought a house in Osterley

Comment

Poor stats at this level compared to say Matt Smith. Very few assists and a worse goal ratio by a distance.

Hugill and Washingtion as a strike force = the stuff of nightmares.
          Last edited by hal9thou; 17-07-2018, 11:09 PM.

Comment

i think if we sign him we have thrown the whole club away his high wages will mean that we wont be able to bring in any superstars from the prem this signing is apaling absolutely apaling this kind of player is exactly what we dont need,we should look for a young player a bit like jermaine defoe was like when he went on loan to bournmouth

More...

Comment

Would be a waste of money IMO wages or fee

Comment

Strikes me as being a one season wonder as record before has been fairly poor. Might as well stick with what we have and hope to stay up.

Comment

Start the season with sylla up front

Comment

Surely if we're going to get Hugill we should play him in defence? No attackers are gonna get past with him in front of the goal. There's our defensive back line sorted in one go.

Last edited by Hubble; 19-07-2018, 04:35 PM.

Comment

well he looks like hes a good defender but maybe not a good striker so who knows what the future holds

More...

Comment

Working...
                      X