Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help needed - old programme info needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed - old programme info needed.

I am trying to find out what programme a picture of some R's fans flying to an away game in the early 80's appears in.
    ​​​​​​
    The picture shows 4-5 QPR fans alongside the pilot next to a small, private aircraft and the caption says something like 'Flying high' and says that those shown have already flown to Carlisle and, bizarrely, Cambridge!

I think it's in the home programme against Cambridge United in 80/81 but if not, in that season.

Thanks to Hertford Hoop I know the programme cover looks like this:

If anyone remembers the photo or has the programme - or others from that season - to confirm it would be incredibly appreciated.

Cant help you OldR , mad really c os i can remember all my old programmes from the early eighties but i cant remember how the f uck i got home last night
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

You can buy the actual programme for £2.50 from here.

Football Programmes For Sale. We offer a huge range including all of the latest Premier League programmes. Every one has a scan of the cover.
      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
      Work Best When Open...
      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
        You can buy the actual programme for £2.50 from here.
        Thanks but I need someone to confirm what programme I need to buy first!

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

Thanks but I need someone to confirm what programme I need to buy first!
          you could try emailing that site and ask them to help you find it? they have qpr programmes going all the way back to 1944 so theres a good chance they have the one you're looking for too

Comment

Working...
          X