Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artful View Post

Meaning?

Hoffenheim finished 3rd in the Bundesliga last year above the likes of Dortmund and qualified for the Champions League. What are you expecting? Do well to hold them to 3 or 4 in my opinion
    got to be

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post

Meaning?

Hoffenheim finished 3rd in the Bundesliga last year above the likes of Dortmund and qualified for the Champions League. What are you expecting? Do well to hold them to 3 or 4 in my opinion
      Meaning I read the thread title, quoted the first post and stated that we are likely to lose on Saturday which defeats the original intention.

Comment

I don't think beating Wimbledon Barnet and Staines is enough to fool the Board and LF that the team is particularly good. I mean, they aren't exactly good sides. to put it into a bit of perspective, Forest won 3-0 against Malaga a few days ago.

But I do take the point that at thos stage it is mostly about raising fitness levels. The games against Hoffenheim and Union Berlin will tell us a lot more about the squad's prospects for the season ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Nah buddy I'm not having that I think we the fans that attending the games weren't happy back in august with the state of the forward line meant we wasn't going to score goals so we were always going to be hovering over the drop , Holloway's formations wasn't good but he was trying to play the awful 3 at the back to give him the extra man in midfield to try not to loose , was you happy with the lack of fire power back in august ?? For Hoos to think he had budgeted for a higher position in may shows just how little he knows about football he might be a very good business man but that's what he should stick to
          The forward line in August through to December was mostly Washington and Mackie and that is what annoyed most of us because we could all see it was crap. The squad was capable of so much more And yes the 3 at the back was the other problem

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

The forward line in August through to December was mostly Washington and Mackie and that is what annoyed most of us because we could all see it was crap. The squad was capable of so much more And yes the 3 at the back was the other problem
            I don't disagree that Mackie and Washington wasn't going to score goals so don't think this praise of the them , but at the start of the season they was the hardest working forwards at the club full hustle and bustle and not a lot more but their work rate and the fuller mid field tells me all I need to know how crap the squad was last August that that was the selection , I just can't agree there was anymore in that match day squad untill January when the young players were deemed ready just my view mate

Comment

Working...
            X