No announcement yet.

Only trouble with winning pre season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only trouble with winning pre season...

is that it deluded the board into believing that the squad is strong enough, which it isn’t, in my opinion!

Strong enough for what?

Comment

I think they will look and realise they still need to invest regardless of pre season results to think otherwise is short sighted

Comment

It’s all about fitness & tactics, nice to win but I don’t take any notice untill season starts, I’m sure they know what strengths & weekness in the team & will address it accordingly before season starts.

Comment

I think we'd stay up with what we have to be honest chaps. I think if we want to be troubling the top half of the table we need a striker and a couple of defenders. Either way, ain't buying into any of the doom and gloom.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            I think we'd stay up with what we have to be honest chaps. I think if we want to be troubling the top half of the table we need a striker and a couple of defenders. Either way, ain't buying into any of the doom and gloom.
            I cant see us having a worse team than those at Wigan, Bolton and Rotherham. We'll finish around 12-14th as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I cant see us having a worse team than those at Wigan, Bolton and Rotherham. We'll finish around 12-14th as we are.
              Totally agree mate.

I also think we have a couple of young players that are head and shoulders above most at this level in terms of ability. You never know where they might take us!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Totally agree mate.

I also think we have a couple of young players that are head and shoulders above most at this level in terms of ability. You never know where they might take us!
                I still think Mass will leave, probably to Villa or Stoke after their stars head back to the Prem. That will give us a few quid to get another striker with the rest of the cash going into the pot to cover season outgoings. I think the midfield is well stacked and any cover in defence will be covered with a loan or the Jan transfer window.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I still think Mass will leave, probably to Villa or Stoke after their stars head back to the Prem. That will give us a few quid to get another striker with the rest of the cash going into the pot to cover season outgoings. I think the midfield is well stacked and any cover in defence will be covered with a loan or the Jan transfer window.
                  Villa are f*cked mate. They can't afford Mas.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                    It’s all about fitness & tactics, nice to win but I don’t take any notice untill season starts, I’m sure they know what strengths & weekness in the team & will address it accordingly before season starts.
                    Not sure if you mean these two Jef but I wouldn't bank on T F having a clue about what strengths or weaknesses we might have and like wise wether Hoos has a clue about footballers strengths after that shyte he came out with that the club budgeted for a higher finish than what we got , with what we had last August
                    ​​

Comment

Villa won’t be signing anyone. You only have to read Bruce’s interview last week which sent villa fans into uproar. Everyone up for sale and relying on the youth

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Not sure if you mean these two Jef but I wouldn't bank on T F having a clue about what strengths or weaknesses we might have and like wise wether Hoos has a clue about footballers strengths after that shyte he came out with that the club budgeted for a higher finish than what we got , with what we had last August
                        ​​
                        No it was about Steve & his team but agree about TF & Hoo’s & they shouldn’t know f all.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Villa won’t be signing anyone. You only have to read Bruce’s interview last week which sent villa fans into uproar. Everyone up for sale and relying on the youth
                          The QPR way is the way forward

Comment

[QUOTE][Villa won’t be signing anyone. You only have to read Bruce’s interview last week which sent villa fans into uproar. Everyone up for sale and relying on the youth/QUOTE]

The QPR way is the way forward

Comment

It's just such a pity our good young players have only 12 months left on their contact, the unknown 2nd division German player was given a 3 year contract but Eze and Smyth situation remains unresolved, this has to be sorted asap

Comment

Working...
                              X