Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Small but big on spirit mucker ! And that lack of size could earn penalties
    he is a scrappy wee man and i've seen him go toe to toe with guys much bigger than him and come out on top on the pitch. his physical side aint much of an issue imo as he makes up for it with tenacity.

on washington, i just can't see him coming good as a striker. hes had more than enough chances up there for us and has failed although i'd bloody love to eat my words and have him come good under macca of course! i have liked it when hes played from the left wing though, his best performances have come from there but i can't see him getting ahead of smyth, freeman or even bright

Comment

He just needs to keep a calm head when shooting for goal and pick a place rather than just hit and hope like he always seems to do. I've said before that it seems as he's about to hit the ball his brain frazzles and then he doesn't know whether to whack it or place it and 95% he either hits the keeper or it goes wide. He doesn't seem to possess any finishing skills like a Coutinho or a Mahrez. Even a Kane.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        The Chris Martin deal to go through, an extra centre back, and a back up for Furlong is what I want at this stage.
        WOW!

There actually is someone who thinks Chris Martin is a good idea. He is not. Basically, the only reason he'd come to us is a final payday that no-one else would give him. He is a poor Matt Smith in so many ways. No thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post

WOW!

There actually is someone who thinks Chris Martin is a good idea. He is not. Basically, the only reason he'd come to us is a final payday that no-one else would give him. He is a poor Matt Smith in so many ways. No thanks!
          Yes thanks, just because I belive that Mclaren can bring out the best of him.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Matt Smith over Chris Martin any day of the week for me.

Comment

BOS has looked very good pre season on the left. Going to be real competition for that spot this season.

Comment

Our heads testing

Comment

need at a minimum another c/half and striker.

Comment

Yes,I'm a big NO for Chris Martin too,we need quality but utter shite

Comment

Working...
                    X