No announcement yet.

England winning WC or QPR Winning FA Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who and sick and tired of this spat, which lets face it is probably everyone, we have both apologised by PM.
    All forgotten now and although I’m a c ock sometimes, I’m just relieved people don’t think I’m a c ock from Tunbridge Wells

Apologies to everyone for taking up their time with what snowballed into something far bigger than hits and it’s would have wanted.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

• Nothing like a bit of variety on this site only trouble is I'm now booked in seat 15a on the midday flight from Stansted to Corfu!

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post
        Nothing like a bit of variety on this site only trouble is I'm now booked in seat 15a on the midday flight from Stansted to Corfu!
        PML when i saw that.
        You'll be fine mate, just bring some ear defenders to help you deal with the noise of my three kids.
        And don't assume you own the arm rest either...
        Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
          For those who and sick and tired of this spat, which lets face it is probably everyone, we have both apologised by PM.
          All forgotten now and although I’m a c ock sometimes, I’m just relieved people don’t think I’m a c ock from Tunbridge Wells

Apologies to everyone for taking up their time with what snowballed into something far bigger than hits and it’s would have wanted.
          Very glad to hear it, those of us sitting on the sidelines had no doubt that you would both resolve this eventually.
          There was a moment where this was almost moved to slug out section, but allowing you both to get this out of your system in the main section has proved that there are times when warnings and bans are really not needed.
          As has been mentioned in this thread, at the end of the day, we are all QPR, and that is all that matters
          RE: Apostrophes, commas etc..... I think that was an Apple issue, and there was a fix. Just need to down a few more coffee's, and I'll go see if I can dig out the fix.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Its and Hits..... Well done guys. You know it makes sense. Pleased you both apologised to each other and can move on.

Comment

• One question though lol. What if a genuine new poster joins and lives in either Twickenham or Tunbridge Wells and chooses to call themselves 'twranger' will it even be allowed. God help them if it happens

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                One question though lol. What if a genuine new poster joins and lives in either Twickenham or Tunbridge Wells and chooses to call themselves 'twranger' will it even be allowed. God help them if it happens
                The username is already taken
                As was previously stated, we vet every new member. Yes the odd one will get through, but then usually, their posting style will out them.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Cheers Fraggy and your fellow mods, for allowing it to come to a natural conclusion. No rush with the technical issues, It seems im still able to get my point across without the odd coma

Thanks too Jeff. Whilst taking the photo of my bank stat etc i did ask myself what the hell was I doing as it all seemed a bit pathetic, so good to hear at least one other poster would have done similar.

I was fully expecting to produce proof of ID etc at the airport on Monday, not on a bleedin football forum the Friday beforehand
                  Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                    Cheers Fraggy and your fellow mods, for allowing it to come to a natural conclusion. No rush with the technical issues, It seems im still able to get my point across without the odd coma

Thanks too Jeff. Whilst taking the photo of my bank stat etc i did ask myself what the hell was I doing as it all seemed a bit pathetic, so good to hear at least one other poster would have done similar.

I was fully expecting to produce proof of ID etc at the airport on Monday, not on a bleedin football forum the Friday beforehand
                    Haha I was going to ask for your passport just to see your reaction.
                    Seriously though, sorry once again for accusing you of being tw.
                    After reading back what I posted, I came across as a right cant.

Eco your thoughts regarding fraggy and also Brian and Stan for allowing this to play out without it being moved or someone being banned.

Big thanks goes to Jeff for making me see some bloody sense.

Hope you have a great holiday with the family it's.!!!
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• I live 20 minutes from AFC Wimbledon but decided to stay in and watch England get outclassed in a glorified friendly...
                      ​​​

​​​​​​How's BFG playing

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Eco your thoughts regarding fraggy and also Brian and Stan for allowing this to play out without it being moved or someone being banned.

I had the passport at the ready Hits, trust me
                        Respect for the PM you sent me and thanks for accepting my apology too.

I see England are getting done again, I think I’ll lay off the social media until I get back from me hols.....
                        Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

No problem Hits. Don't worry i know how easy it is to get wound up on here. I've done it myself a few years back and got a warning myself. Lets all just hug and move on

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

I agree with all you said Dave. It was all a bit stupid but heated up quite quickly. Itso has apologised for his part but i can understand both biting to what was written. I just think both should apologise to each other on here and move on.
                            You an me Jeff, we can change the world like Starskey & Hutch.....You're gonna ask me who they are aren't you??

Comment

• Hahha course i know who they are. I'm 47

Comment

• Well done chaps.

Roll on 4th of August...

Comment

Working...
                                X