England winning WC or QPR Winning FA Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Agree with Hits on this. England were beaten by the better team, whichever way you look at it.
    Are we not allowed a different opinion on here these days?
    England were outplayed, out thought and out fought.
    They did beyond better than anyone guessed they would, but lets face we blew it.
    Thinking ahead mind if Croatia could grind us down like that, France would've
    declared by about 75 mins, using a cricket analogy... imo of course
    I agree Dave, we were outplayed. But his comments came off the back of saying he could’t give a toss if England won the world cup or not. Sorry but that’s more or less trolling in my book, but only my opinion of course. Coming on here not long after we lost to give his “opinion” was pathetic. He knew other fans would be hurting but he couldnt help himself.

I told him to book a caving holiday in Thailand, his response was to call me a fu€king child sex pest. Not just once but over and over again.
    Mud sticks mate, if you throw it hard enough. Would you be ok with someone trying to convince the entire board you are a paedophile ? I don’t think so.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

I agree Dave, we were outplayed. But his comments came off the back of saying he could’t give a toss if England won the world cup or not. Sorry but that’s more or less trolling in my book, but only my opinion of course. Coming on here not long after we lost to give his “opinion” was pathetic. He knew other fans would be hurting but he couldnt help himself.

I told him to book a caving holiday in Thailand, his response was to call me a fu€king child sex pest. Not just once but over and over again.
      Mud sticks mate, if you throw it hard enough. Would you be ok with someone trying to convince the entire board you are a paedophile ? I don’t think so.
      Fair enough itsonly, Hits obv got it wrong, and i know he would only do that because he believed you were someone else
      He will speak to you about it I'm sure.
      And no I wouldn't be ok with it, i hadn't seen anything previous to this.
      As I say we normally do this after a QPR defeat, and who he thought you were was always doing it.
      Personally I think we all wanted an England win, and sometimes the message board is used to let off steam.
      Hoping you and Hits patch it up, we are all QPR afterall.
      But I need to heed my own advice too, cause i fall out with fellow R's too and we shouldn't.
      QPR fans have done amazing things to help each other, myself a recipient from a one NW9 i think it was
      So lets just patch it up and move on...peace brothers
      from
      Mother Theresa of Calcutta......back for an encore....COYRS

Comment

Mods, any news on the issue I’m having with my posts.
        No comas, apostrophes etc. Fine from the lap top but from my mobile there’s none appearing.
        Same problem

Comment

Fair enough itsonly, Hits obv got it wrong, and i know he would only do that because he believed you were someone else
          He will speak to you about it I'm sure.
          And no I wouldn't be ok with it, i hadn't seen anything previous to this.
          As I say we normally do this after a QPR defeat, and who he thought you were was always doing it.
          Personally I think we all wanted an England win, and sometimes the message board is used to let off steam.
          Hoping you and Hits patch it up, we are all QPR afterall.
          But I need to heed my own advice too, cause i fall out with fellow R's too and we shouldn't.
          QPR fans have done amazing things to help each other, myself a recipient from a one NW9 i think it was
          So lets just patch it up and move on...peace brothers
          from
          Mother Theresa of Calcutta......back for an encore....COYRS
          Agree mate, life’s too short. I’ve apologised for what I said and didn’t make it expecting one back. My apology probably means nothing to him anyway, in the same way that I couldn’t really give a monkeys whether he apologises to me. It’s all in the past as far as I’m concerned.
          Personally, I still think the bloke is an oddball. Still, like you say, we are all entitled to our opinion.
          Will Danaher

Comment

You What!!!!

I never once called you a pedophile.
            Go back a read what i wrote ya farking rectum.

As for you posting your bank statements, That made me laugh, got to you there didn't i.
            Sorry i could not post earlier, some of us have a life to live you know.

Hopefully, you have learnt a lesson from all this and that in future, you are careful with which wasps nest you wish to poke around in.

As for your your apology, no thanks. If it came from you then i would have no qualms about accepting it but, you only acted after someone suggested it which, is an insincere gesture on your part just so as to look good on this board.

Me, I'm just being real, i have no need or desire to impress anyone.or explain who i am. i could not give a fark if you thought i was jack the ripper, you wont see me protest as much as you have done and gone to such lengths such as post bank statements on here, no that is sad and shows how insecure you really are.

Anyway, fact is i responded to your sick personal dig at me which started this whole mess, did you know that someone died down in those caves, do you ever think of the mental and emotional damage that those kids have gone through from that traumatic experience.
            Nope, you just thaught you were being clever and getting a cheap laugh and a few brownie points by wishing someone would go through that experience.

Now, as for england, let me say this one last time, i do not give a fark about the england football team. i have no affinity to any of the players who show nothing but self interest and earn 100s of 1000s of pounds per week.
            I hold the FA with contempt due to continued corruption and favouring the usual big 6 clubs in the country.

My second post on this thread, which you can go back a read again, i state that the england national team had done well getting to the semi final. YES, they did well.

That match, imo they did not deserve to win because, they only managed one shot on target in two hours of football, for a world cup semi final, 9/10 times, you are going to get knocked out with that stat.

Did i want england to lose.......................... no

Did i think they were poor in that game and did not deserve to go through............................... yes

Do i give a fark what happens with qpr or england............................... qpr.

thats the last i will say on this.thread.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              I only asked if you would prefer QPR win cup or England
              its all your fault, on second thoughts i will meet you at paddington station at 5pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                If you could guarantee one, winning the World Cup in Russia or us lifting FA Cup in May what would you choose
                If you could guarantee one, Harry Kane winning the golden boot, or Hits n Its kissing and making up, what would you choose?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

You What!!!!

I never once called you a pedophile.
                  Go back a read what i wrote ya farking rectum.

As for you posting your bank statements, That made me laugh, got to you there didn't i.
                  Sorry i could not post earlier, some of us have a life to live you know.

Hopefully, you have learnt a lesson from all this and that in future, you are careful with which wasps nest you wish to poke around in.

As for your your apology, no thanks. If it came from you then i would have no qualms about accepting it but, you only acted after someone suggested it which, is an insincere gesture on your part just so as to look good on this board.

Me, I'm just being real, i have no need or desire to impress anyone.or explain who i am. i could not give a fark if you thought i was jack the ripper, you wont see me protest as much as you have done and gone to such lengths such as post bank statements on here, no that is sad and shows how insecure you really are.

Anyway, fact is i responded to your sick personal dig at me which started this whole mess, did you know that someone died down in those caves, do you ever think of the mental and emotional damage that those kids have gone through from that traumatic experience.
                  Nope, you just thaught you were being clever and getting a cheap laugh and a few brownie points by wishing someone would go through that experience.

Now, as for england, let me say this one last time, i do not give a fark about the england football team. i have no affinity to any of the players who show nothing but self interest and earn 100s of 1000s of pounds per week.
                  I hold the FA with contempt due to continued corruption and favouring the usual big 6 clubs in the country.

My second post on this thread, which you can go back a read again, i state that the england national team had done well getting to the semi final. YES, they did well.

That match, imo they did not deserve to win because, they only managed one shot on target in two hours of football, for a world cup semi final, 9/10 times, you are going to get knocked out with that stat.

Did i want england to lose.......................... no

Did i think they were poor in that game and did not deserve to go through............................... yes

Do i give a fark what happens with qpr or england............................... qpr.

thats the last i will say on this.thread.

You’re right, best you say no more, save yourself even more embarrassment.
                  You’re well and truly deluded mate. As for the bank statement, that was for the benefit of other posters on here, to show that you were talking out of your ringpiece as usual. Damned if I did, damned if I didnt though wasn’t I. Do nothing and let people believe what you were saying or go out of my way to prove it.
                  As for having a life, don’t make me laugh. You spend most of your time monitoring Uncle Tony’s every move. The poor ##### can’t have a shite without you reporting it back here.
                  You hate the bloke but watch out for his every tweet. If you have a life get on and live it you freak, instead of spending every waking hour stalking someone you can’t even stand.

I’m sure everyone else is fed up with this so that’s me finished on the subject too.
                  Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post

If you could guarantee one, Harry Kane winning the golden boot, or Hits n Its kissing and making up, what would you choose?

Hits and It’s, Does have a certain ring to it Stan, I’ll grant you that.
                    Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Comment

Well post 57 by itsonly did make the first attack.
                        TW was a right ladies front part on here shocked posters
                        with his attitude, and trolling, to the point many were angry at him.
                        I have done the same as hits i must confess and looked at posting style
                        of new members in the past and indeed found old trolls coming back under
                        new names.
                        Hitman is good poster good supporter good character
                        and a decent man from my knowledge of him, and if in the wrong
                        i know will do the right thing. But apols as you posted Jeff need to be made all round.
                        We all get a bit miffed/heated/agitated/angry/f-ing fuming/incandescent with rage/ once in while
                        just normally happens after a QPR defeat!
                        I agree with all you said Dave. It was all a bit stupid but heated up quite quickly. Itso has apologised for his part but i can understand both biting to what was written. I just think both should apologise to each other on here and move on.

Comment

• Jesus christ Hits. Itso apologised. At least he's man enough to do so, doesn't matter when he did it. I think you just showed yourself up again. You might not have directly called him a paedo but you accused him numerous times of being TW and even went as far as doing checks on it. With what TW had done/said in the past on here no wonder Itso wanted to clear himself from the tag you gave him. I'd do the same. Imagine others being told you're a paedo sympathiser. That's a tag that can and has in the past got people hurt or killed. Itso has apologised for his part and its sad that you can't recognise your own part in all this was wrong too. Each to their own and all that.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                            Jesus christ Hits. Itso apologised. At least he's man enough to do so, doesn't matter when he did it. I think you just showed yourself up again. You might not have directly called him a paedo but you accused him numerous times of being TW and even went as far as doing checks on it. With what TW had done/said in the past on here no wonder Itso wanted to clear himself from the tag you gave him. I'd do the same. Imagine others being told you're a paedo sympathiser. That's a tag that can and has in the past got people hurt or killed. Itso has apologised for his part and its sad that you can't recognise your own part in all this was wrong too. Each to their own and all that.
                            Your right Jeff, yes, I know your right.
                            A very fair and correct post.

My sincere apologies to you it's only.

I was being a Can't.

I'm very sorry for the things that I have to you on here.
                            ​​​​​​.

Comment

Your right Jeff, yes, I know your right.
                              A very fair and correct post.

My sincere apologies to you it's only.

I was being a Can't.

I'm very sorry for the things that I have said to you on this thread.
                              ​​​​​​.
                              #peAce

Comment

#peAce
                                No dramas Hits, my comment about the cave was in very bad taste and i've learned a lesson there.

My posting name is slightly tongue in cheek to be honest as i get well and truly wound up when we lose, but it actually helps me count to ten sometimes before i post on here, a gentle reminder of how i should try and react given all the real shite that goes on in life. That's certainly not a criticism of you. Venting is a good thing and i do it a lot, it releases the pressure and keeps me sane, even if my family cant quite believe what i become when i'm doing it. In some ways your way is probably a better way. Do it on a forum where nobody really knows you instead of at home in front of the kids.
                                We are all Rs fans and life's too short, maybe i need to squeeze that in under itsonlyagame.

There is a huge dose of irony amongst all this obviously. My original comment was an overreaction on my part to England being knocked out of the world cup. You then went on to accuse me of being another ex poster who continually spouted on about, amongst other things, how we'd overreact at a loss

I know you wanted England to win the world cup really, saying otherwise was just your way of being able to deal with the loss which you knew was round the corner
                                Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                                X