No announcement yet.

England winning WC or QPR Winning FA Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe the heat has finally got to me. Fu ck knows what i'll be like in Corfu.

Thanks Jeff, We all went there last year and loved it so hopefully more of the same this year.
    Weare, not sure how to take your comment about Eamonn
    Johnny, i don't own a villa but that doesn't answer your question now does it

Stanley, Enough emojis for you now mate ?

Hitman, Your delusional paranoia really isn't something you should bring to a forum and you should do your homework before trying to sling mud at other posters, especially when the accusations are about as bad as they can get. However, i'm big enough to apologise for my initial comment about taking a holiday caving in Thailand The England defeat was raw and you'd already stated somewhere that you couldn't give a toss if England won the world cup. I'll never get my head round how an English football fan would think like that but lets face it, that says a lot about you unfortunately.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

• Yes, that's a lot better Itso. Enjoy the holiday

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Yes, that's a lot better Itso. Enjoy the holiday
        Thanks Stan, will do.
        Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
          Maybe the heat has finally got to me. Fu ck knows what i'll be like in Corfu.

Thanks Jeff, We all went there last year and loved it so hopefully more of the same this year.
          Weare, not sure how to take your comment about Eamonn
          Johnny, i don't own a villa but that doesn't answer your question now does it

Stanley, Enough emojis for you now mate ?

Hitman, Your delusional paranoia really isn't something you should bring to a forum and you should do your homework before trying to sling mud at other posters, especially when the accusations are about as bad as they can get. However, i'm big enough to apologise for my initial comment about taking a holiday caving in Thailand The England defeat was raw and you'd already stated somewhere that you couldn't give a toss if England won the world cup. I'll never get my head round how an English football fan would think like that but lets face it, that says a lot about you unfortunately.
          good post. Have a good weekend and a good safe holiday

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

good post. Have a good weekend and a good safe holiday
            Cheers Jeff. Look out for Hits while I’m away mate, I think he could do with an arm round him at the moment
            Will Danaher

Comment

• Hahah will do. He seems to have gone quiet. You had an apology yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                Hahah will do. He seems to have gone quiet. You had an apology yet?
                Not yet and not sure I’ll get one. Still stranger things have happened as they say. Maybe when he’s finished scrutinising that photo I posted to check for any inaccuracies.
                I can imagine him now. Darkened room, Tony Fernandes and Evil Les posters covering every inch of his bedroom walls along with various newspaper cuttings of articles about them, all peppered with dart holes.
                Him squatting in a corner with his head in his hands rocking backwards and forwards mumbling - “I cant believe I Shot my gob off again, when will I ever fu€king learn”

On another note Jeff, is there still a boozer by the river with Rangers flags on the wall. I think it’s the lower Sunbury road which isn’t too far from you is it. Think it’s near what used to be called the flower pot ?

Last edited by Itsonlyagame; 13-07-2018, 08:33 PM.
                Will Danaher

Comment

• Mods, any news on the issue I’m having with my posts.
                  No comas, apostrophes etc. Fine from the lap top but from my mobile there’s none appearing.
                  Will Danaher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

I can accept that, I can accept being told to fark off, but I cannot accept your post regarding Amanda Knox.
                    That was a sick thing to say imo and all it achieved was to gain brownie points off the sickist, warped poster on here.
                    Call me a pr1ck, call me a can't, its all cool
                    But please don't resort to such tasteless gags such as the meredith murderer.
                    ​​​​​​

Good last post BTW.
                    Agree with Hits on this. England were beaten by the better team, whichever way you look at it.
                    Are we not allowed a different opinion on here these days?
                    England were outplayed, out thought and out fought.
                    They did beyond better than anyone guessed they would, but lets face we blew it.
                    Thinking ahead mind if Croatia could grind us down like that, France would've
                    declared by about 75 mins, using a cricket analogy... imo of course
                    Last edited by QPRDave; 13-07-2018, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• No one needs banning where did that come up?
                      Have to say this wouldn't have occurred if hits hadn't been told to f-off and the
                      other stuff for giving a valid opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Not yet and not sure I’ll get one. Still stranger things have happened as they say. Maybe when he’s finished scrutinising that photo I posted to check for any inaccuracies.
                        I can imagine him now. Darkened room, Tony Fernandes and Evil Les posters covering every inch of his bedroom walls along with various newspaper cuttings of articles about them, all peppered with dart holes.
                        Him squatting in a corner with his head in his hands rocking backwards and forwards mumbling - “I cant believe I Shot my gob off again, when will I ever fu€king learn”

On another note Jeff, is there still a boozer by the river with Rangers flags on the wall. I think it’s the lower Sunbury road which isn’t too far from you is it. Think it’s near what used to be called the flower pot ?

I'm not sure. Not been to one with Rangers stuff on the wall. Would like to though. If anyone knows of it can they post on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          No one needs banning where did that come up?
                          Have to say this wouldn't have occurred if hits hadn't been told to f-off and the
                          other stuff for giving a valid opinion.
                          While i agree with that Dave there was absolutely no need for him to call out Itso in the way he did. He was so sure it was TW and even came up with checks he did so he went out of his way to ve malicious without concrete proof he was 100% correct. Made himself look more of a fool if you ask me. I doesn't matter what went on in the past with TW and other members on here, you can't go around throwing accusations at others without proof

Comment

• Even though I'm a big England fan and want every success for us, it has to be QPR every time. U Rrrrrrrssssss

Comment

• Well post 57 by itsonly did make the first attack.
                              TW was a right ladies front part on here shocked posters
                              with his attitude, and trolling, to the point many were angry at him.
                              I have done the same as hits i must confess and looked at posting style
                              of new members in the past and indeed found old trolls coming back under
                              new names.
                              Hitman is good poster good supporter good character
                              and a decent man from my knowledge of him, and if in the wrong
                              i know will do the right thing. But apols as you posted Jeff need to be made all round.
                              We all get a bit miffed/heated/agitated/angry/f-ing fuming/incandescent with rage/ once in while
                              just normally happens after a QPR defeat!

Comment

• Originally posted by shanns View Post
                                Even though I'm a big England fan and want every success for us, it has to be QPR every time. U Rrrrrrrssssss
                                Agree with you on England or promotion Shanns

Comment

Working...
                                X