England winning WC or QPR Winning FA Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Its not half term until the following WK though?
    It’s about a grand cheaper for a family of 5. I’ll upload a photo of the bleedin ticket if you like. As it happens it will have my name on it, which isn’t Mark.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Actually, I’ll do that anyway, to clear my name after what that pri ck has been saying.
      At my sons sports day at the moment so will do it when I get home.
      Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

It’s about a grand cheaper for a family of 5. I’ll upload a photo of the bleedin ticket if you like. As it happens it will have my name on it, which isn’t Mark.
        Enjoy it. Seems like you need one!

Comment

Been away for a bit...... good to come back and see this level of high brow debate still defines this forum!

R's winning anything would be better than England winning a world cup........ (obviously a lot easier to say that now!)

Comment

While we're on it......... can TW really afford a villa in Greece based on subbuteo royalties? who knew?

Comment

Bloody hell, this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Bloody hell, this thread!
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Here you go fu ckwit. Surely even you're not stupid enough to still believe i'm the person you think i am. I've even included proof of my flight for those who think i might not want to meet up with you to sort this face to face.
                  i doubt you'll admit you were wrong on here though, even after seeing a bank statement and my membership card.
                  I've covered my full name as i don't want you hounding me on other social media platforms under one of the many pseudonyms you must have, something you no doubt do to Uncle Bungle, evil Les and plenty of others probably, given what a pri ck you are.
                  I agree with other posters that this is all a bit pathetic, but i'm sure they'd also agree that if another poster made the accusations against them that you have against me, they'd want to clear their name.

Will Danaher

Comment

Come on guys lets not bicker. I think an apology is in order Hitman. Time to do the right thing and let the forum get back to normal. In fact both should apologise as there's been a lot of name calling. I would probably have done the same if someone had called me out for being someone else without concrete proof. And obviously being called out as TW is worse than any NORMAL person. Mods no need for banning anyone for this, lets just agree to move on. I take by Euge your name is Eugine. Hi I'm in Hampton by the way so not far from you. Hope you have a great holiday with the kids. UR'SSSSSSSSS

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      Come on guys lets not bicker. I think an apology is in order Hitman. Time to do the right thing and let the forum get back to normal. In fact both should apologise as there's been a lot of name calling. I would probably have done the same if someone had called me out for being someone else without concrete proof. And obviously being called out as TW is worse than any NORMAL person. Mods no need for banning anyone for this, lets just agree to move on. I take by Euge your name is Eugine. Hi I'm in Hampton by the way so not far from you. Hope you have a great holiday with the kids. UR'SSSSSSSSS
                      Think you've watched too much walking dead. Eugine being a major player in it. I think he seems more of an eamonn
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Lol Never watched walking dead actually
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                          Here you go fu ckwit. Surely even you're not stupid enough to still believe i'm the person you think i am. I've even included proof of my flight for those who think i might not want to meet up with you to sort this face to face.
                          i doubt you'll admit you were wrong on here though, even after seeing a bank statement and my membership card.
                          I've covered my full name as i don't want you hounding me on other social media platforms under one of the many pseudonyms you must have, something you no doubt do to Uncle Bungle, evil Les and plenty of others probably, given what a pri ck you are.
                          I agree with other posters that this is all a bit pathetic, but i'm sure they'd also agree that if another poster made the accusations against them that you have against me, they'd want to clear their name.
                          So.......has...TW got a villa in Greece?

*confused face looks up slowly from keyboard and stares into the middle distance*

Comment

• I only asked if you would prefer QPR win cup or England

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              I only asked if you would prefer QPR win cup or England
                              Obviously quite a loaded question Westy

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                I only asked if you would prefer QPR win cup or England
                                You should know with this forum you never just get black and white answers

Comment

Working...
                                X