No announcement yet.

England winning WC or QPR Winning FA Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this thread livened up a bit all of a sudden.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

I`m the first one to back Hits up when hes outspoken views ruffle feathers , but he has come on here and said he dosn`t give a f uck about England , so the day after weve been knocked out of the World Cup , i dont give a f uck about him and his views on England .
      He made it crystal hes got no love for England , so just give the rest of us a couple of days to lick our wounds and get over it before commenting , or dont bother commenting at all.
      Exactly.

Hitman, you obviously have yourself down as a right little Columbo.
      I used to post on here as QPR Euge but my account was locked out for some unknown reason and as I hadn’t posted much it was simpler to open a new one. I’m surprised you had the time to carry out your little investigations, isn’t all your time taken up trawling the internet for anything Fernandes says or does, so you can report back here and with your usual hate fuelled rants ?

I remember TW and yes, he was a proper wrongun.
      You may as well stop wasting your time trying to bait me with that one though, as we are two different people.
      You know what he looks like so I’ll tell you what. How about we meet up at our first home match, at which point you’ll realise how much of a tw@t you’ve made yourself look.
      Let’s face it though, you won’t come will you. Firstly, you rarely set foot near Loftus Road, much preferring to #### the club off from your pc, and secondly, it will probably dawn on you soon enough that I’m not who you think I am and that not for the first time, you’ve made yourself look a right prat on a public forum.

Stan, point taken about emojis, I’ll bear that in mind.
      Given he’s too spineless to take up my offer of meeting up at the match, surely there must be a way for the mods to verify who I am not.
      Like I say, I used to post as QPR Euge. I can PM you the email I used for the old account if that helps.
      I doubt he’ll want to accept what I say on here and will carry on with the digs, which, let’s face it, are well below the belt given the subject matter.

“He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Exactly.

Hitman, you obviously have yourself down as a right little Columbo.
        I used to post on here as QPR Euge but my account was locked out for some unknown reason and as I hadn’t posted much it was simpler to open a new one. I’m surprised you had the time to carry out your little investigations, isn’t all your time taken up trawling the internet for anything Fernandes says or does, so you can report back here and with your usual hate fuelled rants ?

I remember TW and yes, he was a proper wrongun.
        You may as well stop wasting your time trying to bait me with that one though, as we are two different people.
        You know what he looks like so I’ll tell you what. How about we meet up at our first home match, at which point you’ll realise how much of a tw@t you’ve made yourself look.
        Let’s face it though, you won’t come will you. Firstly, you rarely set foot near Loftus Road, much preferring to #### the club off from your pc, and secondly, it will probably dawn on you soon enough that I’m not who you think I am and that not for the first time, you’ve made yourself look a right prat on a public forum.

Stan, point taken about emojis, I’ll bear that in mind.
        Given he’s too spineless to take up my offer of meeting up at the match, surely there must be a way for the mods to verify who I am not.
        Like I say, I used to post as QPR Euge. I can PM you the email I used for the old account if that helps.
        I doubt he’ll want to accept what I say on here and will carry on with the digs, which, let’s face it, are well below the belt given the subject matter.

No problem Mark, will gladly meet up with you on the 4th.

As for the rest of your post.....

#protestingtoomuch hahaha

You started this all with your go get lost down a cave comment.

Not liking getting some stick back are you, your Farking nerd.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I'd bet my car on the fact that you are adolph,
          ​​​​​​a vpn does wonders to get around bans and locations.

I know it's you Mark.
          Wrongun

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

No paranoia at all Mark.

Surprised the mods let you back on tbh.

Anyone who is happy to walk on by and say "it's not my business" when a pedo is staking out a school should new be allowed back on here in any guise.

So let's state a few facts mark adolph.

Tw ranger favourite quote after losing on match day thread "it's only a game."

TW ranger according to the bio, resides in Tunbridge Wells.

It'sonlyagame resides in TWickenham.

Tw ranger banned in January 2015

​​​​​​Itsonlyagame rocks up on here 3 months later.

I rest my case.

You still turning a blind eye to pedos mark adolph?

#wrongun
            It's so Farking obvious it's you.

Comment

ITSO is NOT TW. We have numerous checks and it takes a lot more than a VPN to get around us.

Comment

Haha, you really are embarrassing yourself.
                First home game it is then, let me know where you’d like to meet up, i’m easy.
                The grounds in Shepherds Bush btw.
                Will Danaher

Comment

Haha, you really are embarrassing yourself.
                  First home game it is then, let me know where you’d like to meet up, i’m easy.
                  The grounds in Shepherds Bush btw.
                  Fark the ground, will meet you tomorrow, 5pm outside Paddington Station mark.

Don't be late

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34;n2473176[B
                    ]I'd bet my car on the fact that you are adolph,[/B]
                    ​​​​​​a vpn does wonders to get around bans and locations.

I know it's you Mark.
                    Wrongun
                    what car do you drive fu€kwit, if it’s some beaten up
                    old fiesta with an oversized exhaust you can stick it up your arris.
                    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Fark the ground, will meet you tomorrow, 5pm outside Paddington Station mark.

Don't be late
                      That’s not convenient for me. Heading off on holiday with my family on Monday so have things to sort out between now and then. Why don’t you get yourself over to Twickenham, where I live ? Let’s face it, you’re the one making accusations so a little bit more effort on your part is only fair.
                      Will Danaher

Comment

Hitman go on holiday too, you're a fu cking idiot and need a break. You've bored the majority from wanting to post on here. Vespa is a decent loyal fan and when he think someone is playing up he's pretty much spot on. Might have to move you up the hardest poster list with all your hot air sounding scary
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

That’s not convenient for me. Heading off on holiday with my family on Monday so have things to sort out between now and then. Why don’t you get yourself over to Twickenham, where I live ? Let’s face it, you’re the one making accusations so a little bit more effort on your part is only fair.
                          So where you going on holiday?

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

So where you going on holiday?
                            Greece.
                            Will Danaher

Comment

Please don’t tell me TW has a villa out there. Inspector Clouseau’s mind will be working overtime if that’s the case.
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Its not half term until the following WK though?
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X