No announcement yet.

England winning WC or QPR Winning FA Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the question was QPR winning the PL title then would take that without hesitation, but the FA cup, nah. England winning the WC is more likely to be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Also the timing of the question is a factor right in the midst of WC fever, and with us still in the comp. Had it been asked at any other time and the answers would more likely be different. IMO. There's something more fresh and honest about this England squad and manager too (that we haven't seen probably since Venables' Euro 96 squad), which endears them more to the fans.

Comment

Seen it before but England winning the World Cup. When just for a while it is not a crime to be patriotic. It brings people together regardless of colour, origins or preferences.
      It unites a country.

Comment

Don't you get in Europa League for winning FA Cup? I'd love that.... I'm itching to see us play a proper away game in Europe but let's be frank, no sign of that happening anytime soon, particularly with our terrible record in FA Cup. I'd therefore take an Rs FA Cup win over an England WC win all day long.

Comment

Ok, I’ve changed my mind.....QPR winning the FA Cup, or Cracker Barrell Cup or Play off Trophy or just v Brentford please.

Comment

Tbf England did not deserve to win tonight, they were very poor. First half they played hoof ball and tried to get sterling in behind the defence. Second half they did sod all. Well done to them for reaching the semis but with 1 shot on goal in 120mins of football, it was a poor showing. the better team won.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Tbf England did not deserve to win tonight, they were very poor. First half they played hoof ball and tried to get sterling in behind the defence. Second half they did sod all. Well done to them for reaching the semis but with 1 shot on goal in 120mins of football, it was a poor showing. the better team won.
              #### off.

Comment

i'm choked just like i am when rangers lose , we were poor tonite and clueless at times

Comment

Yes, I haven't been all that interested in England for a few years, in stark contrast to the past. and its not just because I now live Down Under. they've just been so boring. But this World Cup got the juices flowing. My hopes and patriotic affection were rekindled. I'm shattered. Game kicked off at 04.00 AM here. Couldn't see us losing at half-time. But we ####ed it up. Reverted to 'typical England' after half-time.Must admit, though, expected France to win it, even if we got through. Better than us. Hopefully we can put it right in Euro 2020, we've got a real chance, but I'd be surprised if we actually win the World Cup in my lifetime (as an unfit 61-yr old). Perhaps our beloved Rs will really surprise me and make the play-offs. Hope to come over if I can get the wonga together @ March 2019 for a few games.

Comment

Really really wanted England to win and was flat last night going bed but woken up good as gold this morning where as rangers losing can irritate and bug me for days after.

Defo club first for me last nights outcome has confirmed that

Comment

ive woken up feeling just as down when i went to bed ,gutted
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        ive woken up feeling just as down when i went to bed ,gutted
                        same here ... it feels like a breakup, one minute i'm in a good mood and then boom it hits me that we went out to a bunch of itchies

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          FFS, why don’t you do us all a favour and book a caving holiday in Thailand.
                          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                          Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

And get Stevie Wonder or Amanda Knox as his guide...

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

And get Stevie Wonder or Amanda Knox as his guide...
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Voiced my opinion of the match and I get this response.

What a charming person you are.

Think you need to change your name, it's only a game?
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X