Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobbydunc
    replied
    Must say we was very lucky to get Mclaren in in the nick of time qprtanpa.....

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    This QPR we all know the breasts will be pointing skywards ....It's what we do!!...
    Oh no.
    No, no, no, no, no.
    This season, this season, its all going to be different

Don't forget we have the consortium behind us.

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    running up that hill. Hold on that was last season.

We need a few defenders and for some players to be rejuvenated. Obvious ones Pawel and Sylla. Do that and other transfer comings and goings cancel each other out could do reasonably well.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    This QPR we all know the breasts will be pointing skywards ....It's what we do!!...

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Originally posted by Bobbydunc View Post

Well said, outrageous post when we have`nt even kicked a ball yet!

And we`ll see if Mclarens as great as loads have said on here, yet proof in silverwares not exactly outshinning Holloways cupboard.
    Not sure many expect silverware in the cupboard, but are hoping to finish higher up the table.

All will be revealed one way or another as the season unfolds.

Leave a comment:

• Bobbydunc
    replied
    Originally posted by Southport View Post
    I think these type of posts just anger those of us who liked Ollie. We can't see any difference yet because we haven't played. Give it time, and the change may be an inspired piece of business, but please don't overhype things before they have occurred
    Well said, outrageous post when we have`nt even kicked a ball yet!

And we`ll see if Mclarens as great as loads have said on here, yet proof in silverwares not exactly outshinning Holloways cupboard.

Leave a comment:

• Southport
    replied
    I think these type of posts just anger those of us who liked Ollie. We can't see any difference yet because we haven't played. Give it time, and the change may be an inspired piece of business, but please don't overhype things before they have occurred

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
    We are two players away (striker and defender) from what could be a very interesting season. The difference is we have skill and smarts in the managerial position now; think Steve will find ways to mature the young and motivate the old.
    Think we need more than a striker and one defender personally but can't deny that it'll be an interesting season for a number of reasons.

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    We are two players away (striker and defender) from what could be a very interesting season. The difference is we have skill and smarts in the managerial position now; think Steve will find ways to mature the young and motivate the old.

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    I have absolutely no problem with him using a brolly if he needed to during a match. It was just used as a stick to beat him with.

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo
    replied
    I would bet he hasn't used a brolly for the last decade.

Leave a comment:

• Kirill
    replied
    Just don't let him use an umbrella during matches and we should be alright.

Leave a comment:

• Buffalo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    I'll wait til the first 10-15 games are done before making a judgment. If we lose most of those this board will be as toxic as it was towards Holloway.
    I'm kinda the same but even if we lose most of those I will still be OK as long as I can see that there is some improvement and that we are learning from our mistakes. The trouble with Olly was that he would persist with things that weren't working and when we did take a step forwards he would just change it all again. It usually takes time to find the right formula and I'm prepared to give Shteve some leeway, as I would any manager new to the club/team.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    New manager and new regime, would be surprised if the players were anything but up for it.

Real test of attitude is after we've lost a few on the spin because that is bound to happen.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X