Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ginger Ninja
    replied
    I'll wait til the first 10-15 games are done before making a judgment. If we lose most of those this board will be as toxic as it was towards Holloway.

Leave a comment:

• Fozzieboy
    replied
    Its all about results, if McClaren comes out wins games and has a better league standing than Holloway then it was the right decision.... If we loss and finish on less points then I am afraid this forum will be calling for McClaren's head. So interviews, hills or Maniquins it doesn't make a McClaren a better manager! RESULTS DO

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    No running up hills, no signing 4 wingers to play wingback. No nonsense interviews, no maniquin challenge. Just hard graft on the training ground

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
    You can already see a difference in attitude by the players. McClaren is a serious manager who’s organized and directed to move QPR to a whole new level, with or without big new signings. I liked Ollie as a motivator, but he was lost when it came to tactical smarts and formational consistency. Give this team another solid defender and seasoned striker, and I think you’ll see a real contender emerge. This may not be our year, but I assure you it’s going to prove to be far better than the last one. Go you Rrrrrs!

In what way can you see a different attitude mate ? A ball hasn`t been kicked yet or am i missing something ?

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    started a topic McLaren Time...Just in the Nick of Time

McLaren Time...Just in the Nick of Time

You can already see a difference in attitude by the players. McClaren is a serious manager who’s organized and directed to move QPR to a whole new level, with or without big new signings. I liked Ollie as a motivator, but he was lost when it came to tactical smarts and formational consistency. Give this team another solid defender and seasoned striker, and I think you’ll see a real contender emerge. This may not be our year, but I assure you it’s going to prove to be far better than the last one. Go you Rrrrrs!

Working...
X