I know we've signed the new BFG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know we've signed the new BFG

but this might be the time to find a Kaspar Gorkss type,if there's any going cheap.

Or maybe Sainsbury your fellow countryman kanga

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
      but this might be the time to find a Kaspar Gorkss type,if there's any going cheap.
      I loved that guy, great defender for us. Is Trent Sainsbury at all similar? We're meant to be after him.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

I loved that guy, great defender for us. Is Trent Sainsbury at all similar? We're meant to be after him.
        trent looked very good in the world cup, fairly quick and good with the ball at his feet. i've heard his price being touted as only 400k which would be an absolute bargain i reckon. we need another cb anyway and he could fit the bill!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post

trent looked very good in the world cup, fairly quick and good with the ball at his feet. i've heard his price being touted as only 400k which would be an absolute bargain i reckon. we need another cb anyway and he could fit the bill!
          who did he play for in the world cup?

Years ago a relatively unknown Winston Reid had a great World Cup and went on to join West Ham and being one of the Premier Leagues most consistent defenders. Perhaps Trent Sainsbury can do the same.

Comment

Australia

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

who did he play for in the world cup?

Years ago a relatively unknown Winston Reid had a great World Cup and went on to join West Ham and being one of the Premier Leagues most consistent defenders. Perhaps Trent Sainsbury can do the same.
              he was probably one of if not australia's best player at the tournament. looke very comfortable on the ball and managed to shut france out of the game when they played which is good enough for me!

has a good background too, went on loan to inter milan and to grasshopper in switzerland. i'd like him here but i'd be surprised if we did get him

Comment

If Sainsbury is available @ 400K he'd certainly be good value. I'm sure he could do a good job at Championship level.

Comment

Sainsbury would be a phenomenal pickup for 400K.

One of Australia’s best players at the World Cup (bested by only Mooy, Leckie and Arzani). Easily our best defender.

Love to see him at Loftus Road.
                  Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                    If Sainsbury is available @ 400K he'd certainly be good value. I'm sure he could do a good job at Championship level.
                    Well he did a fair job at world cup level i thought

Comment

Working...
                    X