Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1QPR meet with Amit

Any news?

Understand no-one went from here, LFWs or dot.org.

I'm awaiting the response from the club following the water pressure in the ladies bogs being brought up in the last meeting,

Presume no-one from QPR 1st attended either as being a member they would have consulted me about my questions.

I'm sure on the agenda was an open day (gurnell style) so I look forward to hearing the clubs response to that.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

You really do still think there is like a democarcy thing going on here, don't you? Impressive...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      You really do still think there is like a democarcy thing going on here, don't you? Impressive...
      I think the various representatives have consulted who they represent and havent just turned up without an agenda and wasted time talking about water pressure again.

If they didn't then there would be no point in the club meeting these people would there?

Comment

I don't doubt the sincerity of the fans - I have, however, started to develop a few little doubt-ettes about the big boys in charge, including the sainted "Amit". Not because, BTW, I have any time for all this nonsense AFC QPR talk or because I think there is any realistic alternative to being run and owned by a bunch of meglamaniacal mad blokes who expect to be promoted purely due to their apparent charisma and re-branding skills, but because I don't think they fundamentally give a **** about what any of us think or say.

Comment

Amit is a nice bloke by all accounts but a) has no real power and b) apart from being a nice bloke is much the same as the rest of em, ie don't give a **** about the likes of us

Comment

Scott

Nobody will have gone from dot.org because .org is not currently represented on ONEQPR although they were invited, not sure why but thats the situation. I believe Tom from LFW was at the meeting and he is typing it up this weekend.

you wrote
            "Presume no-one from QPR 1st attended either as being a member they would have consulted me about my questions."

Incorrect, Stephen attended the meeting for QPR1st. Did you send your questions in, the email address is definately working as we are getting feedbacl from other members, pm me your current email address so I can check it is on the current mailing list.

Cheers
            Peter G
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
              Scott

Nobody will have gone from dot.org because .org is not currently represented on ONEQPR although they were invited, not sure why but thats the situation. I believe Tom from LFW was at the meeting and he is typing it up this weekend.

you wrote
              "Presume no-one from QPR 1st attended either as being a member they would have consulted me about my questions."

Incorrect, Stephen attended the meeting for QPR1st. Did you send your questions in, the email address is definately working as we are getting feedbacl from other members, pm me your current email address so I can check it is on the current mailing list.

Cheers
              Peter G
              Cheers Peter, I will do. Hadnt heard a thing so I presumed they werent there. Had spoke to some of the other groups I belong to so I'm hopeful that they asked about the QPR Family days we used to have. Was one of my key points I wanted brought up.

Comment

How many members had QPR1st got these days?
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Working...
                X