No announcement yet.

A bit of ITK for you all...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if this does happen people will still find something to moan like a bit¢h about. Wouldn't say no to him. Great experience and still very good.

Comment

Player which we have been linked with since premier league years

Would be exactly what we need, experienced, no nonsense and ready made captain. Would love this to happen

Comment

Could be another type of signing like Dunne who was a signing that was fantastic for us and was also crocked before we signed him. Be a great signing if we can get him on the pitch.

Comment

Very unlikely we could afford his wages but good post all the same

Comment

Pay as you play Rebel based on fitness?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Very unlikely we could afford his wages but good post all the same
              33 years old and not kicked a ball in anger in a year mate. I'd hazard a guess the guy just wants to play. It's not like he should need the money after over a decade playing in the top flight!

Comment

Are you sure he's only 33? Been around since the queen was a child.

Comment

I guess he would be a sound player these days, plenty of experience
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

And loads ,of experience for a sprightly 40 year old

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      And loads ,of experience for a sprightly 40 year old
                      I think we should also go for Egypt's goalie to replace Smithies!

Comment

Thought that was vinnie jones

Comment

New here..hi. The German cb is Toni Leistner from FC Union Berlin according to this article. Pals with BFG (Seb). Supposed to be having medical in next couple days
                          Freitag früh, Flughafen Tegel. Eurowingsflug EW 8460, Abflugzeit 7.05 Uhr. Eine Zeit vor dem Aufstehen eigentlich, zumal das Gepäck früh abgegeben werden muss. Aber für einen Traum muss man mal Opfer bringen. Toni Leistner unterzog sich der Tortur, weil er seinem Wunschziel und dem Millionenkontrakt in England endlich näher gekommen ist. Denn der Flieger hob ab nach ...

Comment

Very interesting. Not sure how good he is but with him and Robert Huth linked too if they both sign then would both be good replacements. Oh and welcome/willkommen qprmarkk. Not sure if you're English or German?

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarkk View Post
                              New here..hi. The German cb is Toni Leistner from FC Union Berlin according to this article. Pals with BFG (Seb). Supposed to be having medical in next couple days
                              Sounds kosher... his most recent tweet (on friday) has a picture of him holding a plane ticket and his passport and the text translates as ˋto the medical´. Here comes the nqabfg!

* not quite as big flipping german

Comment

Lol he might be as big. Just have to wait and see

Comment

Working...
                                X