Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone think the world hasn't ended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Reactions to Smithies and Robbo leaving have been OTT. But I guess the schools have have closed for the summer.......
    Oh have they?.......That's you with nuffin to do for a while then!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Might say the same about this very post to be fair.
      No, mate, it's just an observation and responding to the snide digs at people simply giving an opinion. I'm very aware I'm one of those being negative about things at the moment so he/she could be speaking about me.

Comment

Originally posted by peterlund.dk View Post
        TF is ####
        Evil Les is ####
        Lee Hoos is ####
        Shteve is ####
        Now is exactly the right time to panic. Next time to panic is when we lose the first insignificant pre-season match.

Only upside is another installment of the mini league.
        That's no way to talk about collegues Ruben

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Beachy head is a nice little spot Jack. Went there recently, when on holibobs in Hastings, on a day similar to this, so absolutely beautiful
          Ps if you do go can you give a couple of posters on here lift?!!!
          Of course I can Dave.
          Lets have a poll

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Stupid and disrespectful comment. In fact, this thread is a typical reactionary piece driven by emotion after seeing views that might not fit their own positive outlook on the club.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

No, mate, it's just an observation and responding to the snide digs at people simply giving an opinion. I'm very aware I'm one of those being negative about things at the moment so he/she could be speaking about me.
              If you are referring to my OP Norths that was not my intention at all. I was just giving my opinion.
              In quite a non-emotional way I thought

Comment

Croyds i dont think this is an over reation , we have just sold our best player for #### poor money mate.

People will be pissed off its a natural for any Rangers fan with any ambition is it not they should not be critisied for that surely

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

So you think Smithies leaving for £3m is a good bit of business? It's not the leaving it's the money.
                  Rumours doing the rounds on lfw is that it’s a trigger in a release clause. Might have been part of the deal of him signing. Huddersfield get a cut too

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                    Croyds i dont think this is an over reation , we have just sold our best player for #### poor money mate.

People will be pissed off its a natural for any Rangers fan with any ambition is it not they should not be critisied for that surely
                    Mate, I am not criticising people. I am annoyed at the price for Smithies but we don't know what the situation is with his contract, release clause etc. I just had a look at the various threads and titles having not been on here for a bit and was trying to offer a bit of perspective.

Comment

That's no way to talk about collegues Ruben
                      I’m quite happy shouting profanities at my colleagues. I’d be a brilliant on-pitch captain

QPR since 1993
                      WATRB since 2015
                      First QPR game hopefully in 2017

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

So you think Smithies leaving for £3m is a good bit of business? It's not the leaving it's the money.
                        Our financial position has been well documented and it has been clearly documented that we need to sell to be able to buy players. I'm and confident that the club and its agents would have hawked his availability. If this is the best/only offer then it's market value. But if course I would have preferred £20m

Comment

Beachy head is a nice little spot Jack. Went there recently, when on holibobs in Hastings, on a day similar to this, so absolutely beautiful
                          Ps if you do go can you give a couple of posters on here lift?!!!
                          Apparently you can’t get near the place at the moment, overrun by bleeding Germans.
                          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                          Will Danaher

Comment

Full blood moon coming up soon croydon. The end of the world is nigh
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The world has ended for Germany, its official

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

Apparently you can’t get near the place at the moment, overrun by bleeding Germans.
                                ..sun lounger carnage everywhere!!

Comment

Working...
                                X