Robinson gone, official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    It’s horrible to say but he had his run of no injuries with us. Reckon he will be back to sitting in treatment room pretty soon
    Does one serious injury = injury prone? Don't wish the sort of injury he suffered on any player. Has done well to return.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Does one serious injury = injury prone? Don't wish the sort of injury he suffered on any player. Has done well to return.
      Don’t wish him ill either actually like and rate him but he does seem like ticking bomb. Two big injuries and loads of niggles. Think games played in career would suggest he’s not reliable

Comment

Oh I'd be over the moon if in the 90th min at the city ground
        he turns dose his knee in, and lets Smyth in on goal for the winner....
        I'll #### me pants.....If you ain't in the hoops you are the the enemy

Comment

End of the day it's his job,he not a fan so he owes club nothing in loyalty. He moves on we move on.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            They'll be challenging next season so that's a very good move for him if it happens
            Dunno about that mate. They've signed a load of Portuguese players (4 so far) like Wolves did but can't help thinking that forumula won't work again and Forest will still be a mid table side at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Dunno about that mate. They've signed a load of Portuguese players (4 so far) like Wolves did but can't help thinking that forumula won't work again and Forest will still be a mid table side at best.
              Personally hope they flop completely and FFP catches up with them. They've surely broken those rules haven't they?
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Personally hope they flop completely and FFP catches up with them. They've surely broken those rules haven't they?
                They spent £15m on one player - would imagine that is about £5m off how much they rake in from tickets and tv in one year.

Comment

Bottom line he could have signed a contract and still had price put into it , so the club got some of the wages they paid him during his loong injury back , but unfortunately that doesn't come into the me all about me mindset of footballers , I can't wish that logic any great success

Comment

Bye. Dont want to play for us ? Then go fck yaself. Muppet.

Comment

Forest will land up like Villa, skinting themselves in pursuit of former glories.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Bottom line he could have signed a contract and still had price put into it , so the club got some of the wages they paid him during his loong injury back , but unfortunately that doesn't come into the me all about me mindset of footballers , I can't wish that logic any great success
                        In fairness to club looks like thats what they done with Smithies but are getting pelters from fans for then selling at agreed price

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger

Difference being Wolves spent it on legit known quality. For the same money quoted (15 mill), Neves was captain of porto, played champions league and portugal national team. This bloke has played 20 times in Portuguese league.
                          Exactly. Forest are shopping at Supermarcardo.....

Comment

Working...
                          X