Robinson gone, official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Oh yes......, patronising,if you don't agree with me I'll take my ball home types.......fan of the year once mind

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Exactly haha.

Because Clive Whittingham the all knowing oracle of football writes it, it must make it right or true. Laughable.
    So putting aside your personal issues with the man, do you agree or disagree with the point being made that Robbo owed us no loyalty?

Comment

With Robinson gone and it looks like Smithies is about to follow him out the door, think we are on a downward spiral? sure a few more are about to leave too,

Comment

Fck me so what if Robinson and Smithies are leaving / have gone ? Anyone see our defensive record last season ?

Get Lumley in for a season and lets go out and get a proper CB and not a LB who is forced into the position.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Anyone see our defensive record last season ?
          It was shocking, but it's not exactly gonna be helped by losing three of the better players.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

So putting aside your personal issues with the man, do you agree or disagree with the point being made that Robbo owed us no loyalty?
            No personal issue. Don't even know him but heard enough and read enough of his work to know he's not the be all and end all.

Anyway, I disagree actually. I felt he owed us some loyalty after paying his wages for 4 years and getting a paltry 37 league appearances out of the man. How much did that work out per game for us?

I get loyalty is few and far between in the game and people can speculate about other stories of wanting him / not wanting him but for a player who's given us so little and still be offered a deal yes I think he owed QPR a decent season.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

It was shocking, but it's not exactly gonna be helped by losing three of the better players.
              Always the possibility of bringing in someone better though. You never know, Hall may be fit all season and we might get another bargain journeyman like we did with Richard Dunne / Ryan Nelsen....

Don't think we can panic until we see what / how we replace the inevitable leavers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                exactly - f uk him. Blokes a massive sick note. I think his stats show he’s been unavailable for 75% of our games over the 4 years.
                Last edited by Northolt_Rs; 28-06-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

I bet he'll end up somewhere like Preston on less than we offered him.

Comment

Close to signing for Sheffield utd
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      Close to signing for Sheffield utd
                      Good move for him

Comment

Has he still gone?

Comment

Apperently, he signed for Nottingham Forest....their sixth signing of the season.

Comment

They'll be challenging next season so that's a very good move for him if it happens

Comment

Lets hope my voodoo works .....fkin sick note c**t

Comment

It’s horrible to say but he had his run of no injuries with us. Reckon he will be back to sitting in treatment room pretty soon

Comment

Working...
                                X