Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Not good.

Comment

Disappointing but understandable really.

He has ambitions beyond QPR and we're not looking like potential promotion candidates any time soon.

Comment

Good luck to him, have a feeling he will still be some what of a sick note no matter where he goes.
        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

No surprise. My guess is wherever he ends up he will be bit part player and disappear. Let’s see

Comment

Things are really shaping up nicely for a play off push aren't they?
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
              A bad 24 hours for the club. The complete opposite of what you want during a transfer window, especially with the clock ticking and the squad back in training.

Comment

We were never going to make the Play-Offs.

The reality is that the board appointed McClaren as they believe he could keep us up and Holloway would have definitely taken a very weakened squad down. McClaren is 'damaged goods' and took the role trying to save any reputation he may have...

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

We were never going to make the Play-Offs.

The reality is that the board appointed McClaren as they believe he could keep us up and Holloway would have definitely taken a very weakened squad down. McClaren is 'damaged goods' and took the role trying to save any reputation he may have...
                  I personally never thought we would, there seemed to be many on here who thought we might we may be in the mix, so far I think the squad is weaker, add to that McClaren is at the last chance saloon and things could go horribly wrong! There's still time, perhaps the board has a good plan to bring in players of need (a CB comes to mind) and McClaren has had some good spells in management, we shall see!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Fk him

Comment

I personally never thought we would, there seemed to be many on here who thought we might we may be in the mix, so far I think the squad is weaker, add to that McClaren is at the last chance saloon and things could go horribly wrong! There's still time, perhaps the board has a good plan to bring in players of need (a CB comes to mind) and McClaren has had some good spells in management, we shall see!
                      I agree with this and think majority just wanted to see progress this season, a top half finish. As it stands an already weak squad has lost two main CBs and possibly the first choice goalkeeper. Some decent incomings are needed to improve the mood.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        Fk him
                        Exactly this. One good season and he's turned into Billy big-bowlarks.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

bit of a blow to us imo. no hard feelings to him though personally

Comment

Disappointed that Jack has left but not surprised. I think he's a decent player who can play at the higher echelons of the championship and maybe even a squad player from a prem team.

Not a good 24 hours for the club. I am more gutted about the fee we are commanding for Smithies.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

A bad 24 hours for the club. The complete opposite of what you want during a transfer window, especially with the clock ticking and the squad back in training.
                              robinson leaving is hardly a surprise.... what would be a surprise would be if the club haven't been looking for a replacement for the last 3-4 months.

Comment

Working...
                              X