• Show
Clear All

• Daylight robbery!

Comment

• Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
      image_2284.png

I think i’m going to puke!!!!
      f**KING PR**K IS DEAD TO ME NOW
      Last edited by QPRDave; 28-06-2018, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Been blinding for us, and fully deserves his shot at PL - it's not his fault we're nowhere near giving him that

As for the club, it feels like we've been royally bummed in the gob ! Could certainly do with some good news

Comment

• wonder who we will give away next?

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
            wonder who we will give away next?
            Our 500K man Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
              wonder who we will give away next?
              Is there anyone left ? Think he was the last 1 left who was any good. The rest of em ain’t worth a carrot. I Looked at the squad going Portugal and it’s gotta be the poorest I’ve seen it since I’ve supported em for over 30 years. If we stay up then fair play to mclaren. He’s got the hardest job in the championship . Another season to forget.

Comment

• Did Smithies go to Cardiff?

Comment

• Think Smithies was mentioned as player of the year by several of the squad in those end of season videos. Might be bad for morale of squad to see him leave as will question ambition.

Comment

• I wish him the best of luck as he was great for us in really bad QPR sides.

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      my missus is gutted as she thinks smithies had the best bum out of all our players
                      Best player out of all our bums, more like .....

Comment

• Not seen it talked about much but what an awful add-on they've allowed to be included as part of the deal. Gambling half a mil on a poor squad staying up, and managed by Warnock who as much as we love him always seems out of his depth at that level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                          Might be bad for morale of squad to see him leave as will question ambition.
                          Or it may simply motivate players to perform better to get a move to the PL

Comment

• Meanwhile, Sheffield utd sell a player who played 15 odd games last season and scoring 3 goals for 10 mil.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              Meanwhile, Sheffield utd sell a player who played 15 odd games last season and scoring 3 goals for 10 mil.
                              You really can't make this stuff up. Unbelievable.
                              I also agree with what Brian Wilson said above. Doesn't do much for team morale (especially our youngsters).
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Have a look at the current boards record with regards to transfers, contracts and sales and in every single case they have shown total incompetence in this field. Raheem Sterling was the best deal we had and that was Liverpool.selling.

Comment

Working...
                                X