No announcement yet.

Smithies to Cardif

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree with Hits this deal is a joke finacially 6-8million at least in todays market place. utter farking joke .

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
      I agree with Hits this deal is a joke finacially 6-8million at least in todays market place. utter farking joke .
      Yeah..if Arsenal spend £20m odd on some no-mark German goalkeeper then we should definitely be getting £8-10m for the best keeper in the Championship !

Comment

• Why are all our players let go on the cheap Austin / Ferdinand / Sinclair goes back years and years it a joke club need to advise why this is ??? Pissed off

Comment

• Austin was because we gambled and it didn't pay off, but I backed that decision. This just seems way to low, I don't see the logic unless someone really does rate Lumley and/or Ingram higher.

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
            Why are all our players let go on the cheap Austin / Ferdinand / Sinclair goes back years and years it a joke club need to advise why this is ??? Pissed off
            When we sold Ferdinand for £6m the British record transfer fee between 2 British clubs was £7m...

Comment

• Still doesn't rankle as much with me as when we sold Parksy to West Ham for £500k ! 3-4 Million is a little light for a decent keeper but none of us know what the dealings actually are, everyone is just speculating. There will be reasons he is being sold for 3-4 million, they don't just do it to #### people off or lose the club money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                Still doesn't rankle as much with me as when we sold Parksy to West Ham for £500k ! 3-4 Million is a little light for a decent keeper but none of us know what the dealings actually are, everyone is just speculating. There will be reasons he is being sold for 3-4 million, they don't just do it to #### people off or lose the club money.
                And yet that was a World record transfer fee (£565k it was) for a Goalkeeper...

Comment

• No smithies on tour (as expected)

Comment

• Guessing if he had not signed extension with sell on clause he would be walking in a matter of days on a free and we would be getting zilch. So three four or five million, whatever it is,is better then nothing had he not extended last season

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Guessing if he had not signed extension with sell on clause he would be walking in a matter of days on a free and we would be getting zilch. So three four or five million, whatever it is,is better then nothing had he not extended last season
                      Yeah ....football today

Comment

• As I've said, I'm sure the club would get more if they could.

Comment

• Another blinding deal from our so called DOF & board £4M FFS

Comment

• set to sign today after passing a medical. there must be a good reason why hes going for so low, we've actually done good business over the past few years selling players for a profit (chery etc) but smithies going for a maximum of 4m is laughable and a right rip off for us!

i get that we need to sell to buy and to balance the books but 3m is far too low for a gk of his quality in todays market! we all knew smithies would probably be off in the summer and hes more than earned it but none of us are happy with the fee!

luckily we have good keepers to step up to fill the void but still!

Comment

• The only thing I cannot believe is that Southampton are thinking of offering £15m for Angus Gunn....Man City's goalkeeper who was on loan at Norwich last season....

Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 28-06-2018, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Official now
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2