No announcement yet.

Smithies to Cardif

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still can’t believe we sold Smithies for 3 million quid. Fernandes and co are an absolute joke.

6/7 million I could of got my head around but the fee is embarrassing especially when you see some of the other fees championship clubs are commanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Think Smithies is better than Etheridge myself, but agree if he's gone there as no2 that is quite frankly sad
      It he will get a nice cup run!

Comment

• Did the same when he came to us as back up to Green. Never caused a fuss and when JFH put him off he went. Same will happen at Cardiff, Hill was discarded by Warnock when we went up so Warnock knows he has a good goalkeeper who will wait and get his chance.

Comment

• Ben Foster to Watford for 4mil. Perhaps our deal was not that bad after all

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Ben Foster to Watford for 4mil. Perhaps our deal was not that bad after all
            Fosters old tho

im still disappointed with 3million
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Ben Foster to Watford for 4mil. Perhaps our deal was not that bad after all
              For a 35 year old that couldn't even push Joe hart and was never more than an England no 3 makes it even more of a #### take. Cardiff have got a real bargain and we can't be blinded by facts. Won't ever be as bad as the charlie deal albeit been injured way too much for Southampton but will be a big player next season if Hughes make the right decision and plays him
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Angus Gunn going for 13.5 million shows Cardiff have got a bargain with Smithies as was not impressed with him when he played at our place last season.

Comment

• We're so desperate for money. That's the answer for all the moaning. It's a daylight robbery.

Comment

• Was there a clause saying if a Premiership club comes in then we have to accept? Wouldn't surprise me if we had it.

Comment

• Just saw his blooper which led to a goal last night. Ouch

Comment

Working...
                      X