Pink it is then

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post

No man over the age of 13 should be wearing a replica kit in my eyes anyway!
    Rubbish. I wear mine to the gym and when I play football, and yeah sometimes at a game, bugger all wrong with it.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post

Yep exactly that. Can get loads of plain ones from various sport shops like I do and stick the bibs over it. Bet you had your name on the back of it as well didnt you? Or dare I say even worse the matching shorts and socks???
      No need to act like some prize plum.

Why get a plain one. What's wrong with wearing your team's top with pride. And no I never had any names or numbers on the back, nor did I buy the socks and shorts.

Replica shirts are bought by millions of adult fans around the world, but each to their own. If you don't think it is appropriate to buy one, don't.

Comment

What is this QPR fashion week?
        Posters on here telling others they can't wear their teams shirt?... Most of em
        moaning about pink. But hey it's proper manly critiquing others on what they wear?
        If you don't wanna shirt don't have one. I bought last years green & black. More embarrassed
        wearing it because of the results than whether a QPR fan was gonna tell me i look a ####
        Only our fans do this, wear it round Tesco with pride, we ain't lost a game..........yet

Comment

I actually prefer the training tops for the gym that’s what I tend to tip up in

the playing tops always bit hit and miss on the sizes

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              What is this QPR fashion week?
              Posters on here telling others they can't wear their teams shirt?... Most of em
              moaning about pink. But hey it's proper manly critiquing others on what they wear?
              If you don't wanna shirt don't have one. I bought last years green & black. More embarrassed
              wearing it because of the results than whether a QPR fan was gonna tell me i look a ####
              Only our fans do this, wear it round Tesco with pride, we ain't lost a game..........yet
              Well said both you and Ginger.

And just for the record, the last replica QPR shirt I bought was the one with Fly KLM worn in the days of Wilkins and Wegerle and it still fits and is in good condition. These shirts are very durable and represent good value.

Comment

I think we need to get over the whole terrible pink kit issue and realise there are bigger issues at stake,there is a new season staring in 6 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  Is it in honour of our dear departed Pinkie?

my 17 year old son wants one.... he’s straight and over 13.
                  A 17 year old who is actually over 13? Mate, that is an achievement these days - he should go far

Comment

Anyone been to the club shop, those with young kids maybe dragged there? Was wondering if the pink is flying off the shelves

Comment

This will please a few on here

Comment

Good post norths. It’s actually a nice kit I reckon you will see plenty of it about

Comment

Just had look on twitter loads of photos of people with it and it looks pretty good

Comment

Steve mclaren's pink army

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

A 17 year old who is actually over 13? Mate, that is an achievement these days - he should go far
                              It’s in reference to the claim no one over 13 would wear one.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                                This will please a few on here
                                Haha, at a guess, I'd say the average poster on here is male, mid 40s/50 so not really a target market.

Comment

Working...
                                X